• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pierce195

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    New Castle
    Justin and I will be seating down Monday to make a schedule of classes for the summer and fall. Do any members have any date or class (pistol or rifle) requests? This is your time for input.

Thanks,

Matt

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    I'd like to pick up carbine 2 after the 4th of July. I'm slammed until then.
    Mid August gets a bit harry with back-to-school. The fall is typically good.

I assume you target Saturdays.

Can we plan for rain again? That was an interesting twist.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I wouldn't mind some type of pistol class where you actually have movement. The local ranges allow no moving around. After taking Carbine 1 last year it was an obvious weakness of people shooting on the move who don't normally do it. Also, a shotgun course is a big suggestion:D

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Yep, I need to take Carbine II, and might re-take Carbine I just for the range time, especially if I can get a few of my buddies to come up and take it.

Also interested in a pistol class along the same lines as Carbine I, to build on the room clearing class we took. Revolver friendly would be nice so I can include my wife. She's been begging me to take another pistol class with you...so I need to jump on that!!

After 4th of the July would work best for me. Heat / Cold / Rain etc. is ok with me.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I also would like to see you offer another room clearing class! Maybe even throw in some clearing in a team of two so that people could get that experience.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    The wife and I would be interested in coming up for a handgun course. Something similar to Carbine I would be good. July or August would probably work the best.

pierce195

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    New Castle
    I have spent most of my morning reading the theard for why members don't go to training. I'm toying with the following idea to help with cost. Let me know what you think.

How about a basic pistol class for members that have never been to a training class. The cost would be $25 (with $10 of the cost covering range fees). This would give a chance for first timers to have extra money to cover ammo and gas. I'm talking about a one day pistol class.

dowalker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Tampa FL
    As someone just starting to get into gun, that is exactly what I am looking for. My wife and I both would like something like that! Guess I need a gun first:D

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I have spent most of my morning reading the theard for why members don't go to training. I'm toying with the following idea to help with cost. Let me know what you think.

How about a basic pistol class for members that have never been to a training class. The cost would be $25 (with $10 of the cost covering range fees). This would give a chance for first timers to have extra money to cover ammo and gas. I'm talking about a one day pistol class.

I have taken one of your classes before and think that would be a steal for a basic pistol class. If you look at what a lot of places charge for the NRA classes then it is not even close.

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting

North - please come north!!! On a Saturday. He won't drive more than 2 hours. Oh please!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County

I like this idea.

patton487

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010

WOW. Someone who actually cares more about people being able to get quality firearms training than making $$$. That's unusual.

I have taken Carbine I and II with Matt and Justin. I would recommend their classes 100% at twice the price. Thanks Matt for keeping it affordable for us regular guys!

I am in for more Carbine training. Getting a Saturday off is kind of a crap shoot for me at work. I'll just have to wait and see, but if I can I will be there.:yesway:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I couldn't make your classes last summer, but would be interested in the Carbine I and II classes

Hotwired

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 15, 2011
    I would like to take a basic pistol and a carbine 1. Date and where, how much, and Ill bring some food to share.

msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    I am interested in carbine classes. I have done various classes with the pistol but need a lot of work on the carbine. Maybe even shotgun.

Top Bottom