• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    At this point I don't care if I have to spend some extra money but I will support those who support me and put their businesses and life hood on the line.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Unless S&W and other large companies like them also refuse to do business, i dont see much if anything getting accomplished from the boycotts

slowman87

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    Heard some of these, didn't know that many though. But I do somewhat agree with Zombie, all though this is a good gesture from these companies.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Unless S&W and other large companies like them also refuse to do business, i dont see much if anything getting accomplished from the boycotts

I agree with this.
    I had read on here a few days ago that Barretta had told the state of Maryland that they would move out of state if they tried any of this nonsense

Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    Beretta has joined with their threat to move. I really need to understand the thinking of gun makers having factories in States that are clearly anti ownership.

balzack2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2012
    South of Ft Wayne
    There is a good article on the front page of Wednesday's USA Today. It deals with the gun manufacturers located in the NE of the country, with a pic of the CEO of Stag Arms holding an AR. Good reading

Indycobalt19

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    There is a good article on the front page of Wednesday's USA Today. It deals with the gun manufacturers located in the NE of the country, with a pic of the CEO of Stag Arms holding an AR. Good reading

I read that same article too yesterday. It defiantly was an interesting read. One of the things that i read that blew me away was the time it would take to fill all of their current back orders. They are up too 2 years in wait time!

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis

Moving out of unfriendly states is the best thing they can do! Hit them in the pocket book with job losses and tax revenue. THAT will get their attention! I hope most of them move out of those states like they are threatening to do!

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville

MidwayUSA, Cheaper than Dirt, Larue Tactical and Spikes Tactical are on the list.

Maybe not the biggest names in the industry and I think CTD is just trying to look supportive after the recent backlash they suffered. But still if the list keeps growing I'm sure they will take notice.

I would like to see Ruger, S&W and Spingfield along with Glock and other imports add thier names to the list too.

Top Bottom