Upcoming reality TV show worth watching...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    I have to ask your age sir. No offense. Just like to know how long you've been out in the world.

Remember what I posted about "scroll back" and those paying attention? At the risk of appearing vain let me quote myself...

"... after almost 40 years in broadcasting ..."

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    colorado
    If they start by showing some nice and unique old guns I will put up with some fake drama,if the guns are common fare I will probably stop at the first show.

Unless they bring out the girls with implants.:D

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    Its on my DVR list. I'll give it a once-over. If it is "just another" Sons-of/American Guns or Pawn/Auction/Picker show, it'll get round-filed with the rest. Who knows, though, maybe it will be decent?

Pawn Stars is the only one I watched out of that group and I really enjoyed it... but the over-the-top drama queen actions of the family members did annoy me greatly. There is no doubt, though, that the show presented guns in a good light and showed people who respected and enjoyed them. And hopefully it keeps a good gun or two out the smelter's pot that otherwise would have been turned in on these so called gun buybacks.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Well, DVR-ed it as promised. Seemed like a decent show. Lots of pretty guns, a smattering of info on them, and only a little drama. The faked rifle seemed staged to me, to add some spice to the show. Kind of reminded me of the Mecum Auction shows, only lighter on background info and more ****-chat.

I'm just astounded by what folks will pay for an old gun.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I had recorded this and just watched it today. :yesway:

First impressions are positive. Not pumped full of drama like Sons of Guns and Top Shot. Got to see some interesting guns and the information on them was interesting. Overall a decent show will watch this instead of the fake drama laden other gun shows on Discovery channel.

Top Bottom