• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Maybe I am the only one, but i have been waiting for 9mm to come back in stock for awhile now. Here is an email I received.

"Due to a preponderance of factors, not to mention quality control issues, we were forced to terminate our current manufacturing partnership before our new manufacturing facility could come online. We recognize this has caused you to question our ability to provide you with first quality ammunition at affordable prices; however, we assure you that we are committed to continuing the success of USA Ammo. We are now able to control the manufacturing process and there will be no further quality issues with our products.
    We will begin shipping the majority of products ordered during October Friday, November 11, 2011. We expect to be caught up on all orders by Wednesday, November 23, 2011. Our new USA Ammo product line is totally under our control and there will be no more quality issues. Again, thank you so much for your patience and please accept our sincerest apologies for all inconveniences.
    Just a side note, we will no longer be selling remanufactured ammunition. All of our future production is first quality new ammunition at amazingly low prices.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,
    Robin"

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Im guessin since all of it will be new, probably not as good as it was. I wouldnt think it would be any cheaper than any of the other places that sell ammo. But ya never know

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    9mm is back in stock. It looks like they just got rid of the reloaded option. They always had new 9mm for 9.95 and that's the only option now for new 9mm fmj. I just ordered some ammo or I would order and see how the new stuff is.

Last edited:

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Thanks for the update. I've enjoyed a LOT of their reloaded 9mm. Looks like I'll have to start buying the new stuff from them.

This thread is like watching two rifles hanging out, laying on the carpet talking to each other. They are even pointing in different directions so when you scroll up and down through the conversation it looks like they are looking at each other and the camera is cutting back and forth between them.:D:shady:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    This thread is like watching two rifles hanging out, laying on the carpet talking to each other. They are even pointing in different directions so when you scroll up and down through the conversation it looks like they are looking at each other and the camera is cutting back and forth between them.:D:shady:

LOL LOVE IT!

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Thanks for the update. I've enjoyed a LOT of their reloaded 9mm. Looks like I'll have to start buying the new stuff from them.

Ha nice. I need to update that. I don't even own that rifle anymore.

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    They sent this email out literally 20 minutes after I talked to one of the ladys that work there. Anyways, I don't know how many of you were waiting for a shipment, but I got fedex confirmation mine is on the way today :)

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Hahaha, that's funny.:):

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana

:eek::lmfao:OMG! I just did that and you're RIGHT! That's funny!

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    It took exactly 1 week to get my ammo from them previously.

I had to call them as my order hadn't even shipped yet. According to the sales guy they *just* got in their order so my order should ship on Monday or Tuesday next week. I am a bit aggravated but had enough ammunition to go shooting yesterday with my dad so I didn't *need* them.

I just don't like vendors that sell items as *in stock* when they're backordered. That's misleading.

Last edited:

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I had to call them as my order hadn't even shipped yet. According to the sales guy they *just* got in their order so my order should ship on Monday or Tuesday next week. I am a bit aggravated but had enough ammunition to go shooting yesterday with my dad so I didn't *need* them.

I just don't like vendors that sell items as *in stock* when they're backordered. That's misleading.

I agree with you. They even have a number that says how many units are in stock on each page. Hopefully this was a special situation and not the usual now.

WeldonHunter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    I've never used USAAmmo before but I've heard a few very unsettling things about their business practices. Like they basicly stole their 50BMG operation from the reloader they contracted from. Asked to see his operation and took pictures of it then set up their own just like his and told him cya. That and they've had some quality issues. Here's a post in another forum I saw a few months back about some 9mm someone got from them. First link is the pictures Photo Album - Imgur and the next is the thread USAAmmo malfunction : guns Maybe an isolated incident. The same guy that told me about the 50BMG deal is also a supplier for them and told me they're not paying their suppliers lately too and there's some infighting going on between the owners. This is all FYI. I make no judgements. Like I said I've never dealt with them myself.

Just a heads up. I saw some Reman. 9mm 155gr FMJ for sale at SurplusAmmo from BVAC for $159.99/1000rds. It's a black friday sale so it may be over but that's a smokin' price.

*9mm 115 Grain FMJ BVAC - 1000 Rounds, Remanufactured, Bulk - Surplus Ammo

Top Bottom