• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sartwell

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    New Haven
    After asking everybodys advice and a weeks worth of looking and shooting she decided she liked the Walther PPS 9mm. Now what can you all tell me about it? Thanks
    IMG_20121020_162842.jpg

Last edited:

Glock10MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    It's a great little pistol. They shoot very well and, are 100% reliable. But, extra magazines are expensive. But, I only have experience with the 9MM.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I've always viewed Walther as a quality gun maker! I've never heard of anyone complaining about their gun when it's a Walther!
    You haven't heard many Walther owners, then. :laugh: (referring to a lot of the newer PPK/S guns.

I've always heard good things about these though.

Did someone seriously say pocket gun? :wow:

_0llZll0_

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2011
    I own the walther pps in the 9mm. I find mine comfortabe to conceal IWB with the comp-tac holster. I chose this one because i have small hands.

I did have to send mine back for service in the beginning. When i would rack the slide right after putting in a new magazine it would not go all the way to normal loaded position. When i would rack the slide again to would work fine.

The customer service was excellent. I had it back in a week. They replaced the trigger bar and took care of some burrs.

I have not had any problems with it since then. I have put alot of ammo through it to make sure the issue was taken care of.

Good Luck with whatever you choose.

Z

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    You haven't heard many Walther owners, then. :laugh: (referring to a lot of the newer PPK/S guns.

I've always heard good things about these though.

Did someone seriously say pocket gun? :wow:

Those are made by S&W in Maine. Not Walther, not even Manurhin. I have one and need to send it in as soon as I get a shield. Couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with it. Too loose fitting.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    It's a great little pistol. They shoot very well and, are 100% reliable. But, extra magazines are expensive. But, I only have experience with the 9MM.
    This...
    I have about 350 rounds thru mine and it has been solid so far.
    Mags are not very common and when you find them, expect to pay dearly.
    I find it a very good winter carry piece.

TTB Yeee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Ohio
    I really like the gun, I shot it along with my shield at the range...I prefer the shield.

The only thing I don't like is the mag release, but obviously if it was my gun, I would become accustomed to it.

Top Bottom