• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Personally he got mad and said what was on his mind at the time, might have not been the right way to say it, or the right venue but it was said. He also apologized when he calmed down. It takes a big person to admit they were wrong. +1 to Yeager
    It takes an even bigger person to check themselves before their emotions get out of hand and they post a youhoo tube video that emphatically states they will start killing people. I was with JY's sentiments in that particular video untilll he drove over the edge.

Someone with Yeager's background and the influence he has over some of his loyal followers needs to exemplify at all times that he can control himself and his capabilities. :twocents:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Making threats is politically correct? So, stoop to the level of the Liberals? It's one thing to say something, but to me it's just words. I know a lot of people that talk a big game, but never back up their words.

msr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 25, 2011
    Indianapolis - Broad Ripple
    It doesn't take a "big" person to apologize for acting like he did when his motivation for apologizing is to get his permit back. I'm not necessarily saying that's what he did, but one has to wonder when someone with JY's level of arrogance is doing the apologizing. Don't get me wrong, I'm somewhat indifferent towards the guy, I like some of his videos, and I'd probably like their training courses too, but admitting guilt is different when you're doing it to get back what was taken from you as opposed to apologizing just because you know you're wrong.

:twocents:

Edit: The link in the OP won't load for me, so I have no way of perceiving the tone of his apology.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    It doesn't take a "big" person to apologize for acting like he did when his motivation for apologizing is to get his permit back. I'm not necessarily saying that's what he did, but one has to wonder when someone with JY's level of arrogance is doing the apologizing. Don't get me wrong, I'm somewhat indifferent towards the guy, I like some of his videos, and I'd probably like their training courses too, but admitting guilt is different when you're doing it to get back what was taken from you as opposed to apologizing just because you know you're wrong.

:twocents:

Well......think he can fergit 'bout carry'n legally from now on......I don't see TN ever renew'n the dudes carry papers.......EVER....and think he's pretty eff'd in any other States as well.....:twocents:

Want'd attn.......now he's got it......:cool:

thatgtrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Just a wild guess but it might be the part about killing people...

+1

Biden says publicly that the White House is going to draft new Executive Orders in response to gun violence and Yeager get son YouTube and threatens to kill people. It could very easily be construed as a direct threat to VPOTUS.

If I was in the Secret Service my radar would have went on high alert after seeing this video.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    If he cannot temper his words in an intentional public announcement at a stressful time, how is he expected to think rationally during other stressful times?

How much has he damaged our cause at this critical time?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    He had a wardrobe malfunction.

Loose-Lips-Sink-Ships-T-Shirt.jpg

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When you start talking about killing people, taking human life, the full and complete context of that killing needs to be crystal clear, and there needs to be an element of threat to one's own life or the lives of others in there somewhere. James left a bit of context unstated. I think there was a slivver of space in there where it could be imputed that he meant to travel to the centers of power and start assassinating politicians proactively. That's what's getting him his time-out.

To paraphrase a wise man, "Never go full Yeager."

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    When you start talking about killing people, taking human life, the full and complete context of that killing needs to be crystal clear, and there needs to be an element of threat to one's own life or the lives of others in there somewhere. James left a bit of context unstated. I think there was a slivver of space in there where it could be imputed that he meant to travel to the centers of power and start assassinating politicians proactively. That's what's getting him his time-out.

Or better yet....just say No to anything Yeager. He seems to still have a following though.....why...I do not understand.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Well......think he can fergit 'bout carry'n legally from now on......I don't see TN ever renew'n the dudes carry papers.......EVER....and think he's pretty eff'd in any other States as well.....:twocents:

Want'd attn.......now he's got it......:cool:
    You are forgetting there are a handful of States that let you carry without a license/permit. He could simply move north a little to Kentucky and Open Carry legally without the States permission

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    You are forgetting there are a handful of States that let you carry without a permit without a license/permit. He could simply move north a little to Kentucky and Open Carry legally without the States permission

How ironic would that be?

Honey Boo Boo makes himself an "ass clown".:laugh:

goColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Boone County
    Here's my take....

Yes, we have the right to say whatever we'd like, within reason...but that doesn't me we have to.

I don't know what kind of trainer he is, and I don't plan on finding out but I think maybe he should keep his yap shut at least for a while anyway.

It is fine to say things such as he did when with buddies at the bar or in your shop, basement etc. I can even understand if you are in a debate with someone and say something like this "in the heat of battle." However he recorded it, most likely did some editing and/or viewing and then posted it online. He didn't just let anger get the best of him in the spur of the moment. He had several opportunities to think before posting.

I believe if someone is going to post videos on Youtube, they'd better stop and think before you do. This and other such tirades have given the anti-gunners the fuel they need to make us look like a bunch of nut-cases in the eyes of the public. It makes the job of winning over the average Joe and Josephine that much harder, and I believe winning them over is how this war will be won.

Anyway, like I said, that's my take on it.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    +1

Biden says publicly that the White House is going to draft new Executive Orders in response to gun violence and Yeager get son YouTube and threatens to kill people. It could very easily be construed as a direct threat to VPOTUS.

It could also be construed as a perfect example of why gun owners are "dangerous" and "can't control themselves." It couldn't have scripted any better if Biden himself had written it.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Personally I find it odd that he stands by that video for days but then when they suspend his carry he makes a video with a lawyer friends saying how sorry he is....

I saw the original vid within hours of him posting it and saw all the others and think that he wanted to say what he wanted to say and call people fair weather 2A people but then when consiquences of those actions affected him he changes his tone... The last vid came days after the second vid and was with a lawyer....

Come on guys..... Soon we will hear about him appealing to get his carry back and saying how sorry he is...

He thought the 1A protected everything and now he is saying anything he can to get his carry back and to get more people to follow him and go to his classes.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    he not wrong he's just not politically correct. But then again more of this country should try that

He's not wrong? You mean it IS time to start killing people? :rolleyes:

We have freedom of speech, supposedly, and exercising that freedom, like exercising any freedom, has consequences. The consequences of Yeager's free exercise thereof gives gun grabber's real examples to support their narrative that gun owners are all uncontrolled nuts who need to be controlled.

Choose wisely how you use your freedoms. Especially in a climate of brainwashed voters, sustained rights require sustained responsibility.

Steve B

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    KEWANNA
    Yet when Piers Morgan and the news casters made the same type comments about lawful gun owners nothing was done to them. HMMMM. Not a fan of James, just sayin'.

TheDude

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Southeast Kentuckiana.

Yeah, tone it down like this guy.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4DlfEQ7cyk[/ame]

Top Bottom