• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm curious to know how this went down...

...I would like to know what happened.

Me too. Wonder if this had anything to do with it?

Indiana: DNR Rule On Rifle Cartridges For Deer Hunting

...On November 3rd, the Indiana Department of Natural Resources issued an emergency rule allowing rifle cartridges that were allowed in previous seasons to be used during the 2017 deer hunting season. Firearm deer season runs from November 18th to December 3rd. For further information about Indiana hunting, see here.

Your NRA will continue to follow this issue and all other issues affecting your Second Amendment and hunting rights in the upcoming 2018 legislative session. Stay tuned to www.nraila.org and your email inbox for further updates...

gundawg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2016
    Cedar Lake
    "Wouldn't you have love to been a 'fly on the wall' and heard it go down..."

Oh yeah. According to the people I talked to in my Senator's and Representative's offices they got a ton of backlash over this foul up. Which they truly deserved.

They have ONE job. And apparently they don't even read the damn laws they are voting on.

gundawg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2016
    Cedar Lake
    "Me too. Wonder if this had anything to do with it?

Indiana: DNR Rule On Rifle Cartridges For Deer Hunting"

Well, yeah.

Like I said, I think this is the result of the doofuses who passed the stupid law begging the governor to bail them out. He could order the DNR to ignore the new law and simply not cite anyone hunting on public land with a formerly lawful PCR. I'm guessing he did just that and the DNR "Emergency Rule" is the result.

Last edited:

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<do you plan on teaching your??????kids??????how to lay down on the ground and slap their hands on the floor-------//////////////-///////////

and kick their feet to get what they want?????????????????????????????

:laugh:

/////////////////cause they\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\won't get very far doing so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a thought .........................................idk

:laugh: Thank you for this post. I am having trouble believing this was fixed this year. I was confident it would be fixed next year, but am totally impressed that they actually were able to "Get er done!"

Top Bottom