• ...and so much more!
  • boosteds13cc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Lowell
    IMG00018-20111003-1458.jpg

cabelas have a sale going on with glock mags being 16ish bucks a pop weather it be a 15/17/33rd...so i stocked up on a few and some ammo

Syxxthkidd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Nice, I have used that tul ammo steel cased stuff before, its cheap and i have never had any issues, what is the other brand you have there, i have never seen that box before.

Tebow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Whiting, IN
    Very nice! :yesway:
    Is it the Cabelas in Hammond? Sounds like a great deal. I never buy mags there because normally the prices are ridiculous.

boosteds13cc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Lowell
    yes the cabelas in hammond, just got back home a few min ago....if u have a print out or the internet on your phone to load the websites price they will price match it, my other brand of ammo is herters i got it for like 8.99 a box at cabelas a few months ago....the cheap target ammo never let me down but i have a box of jhp for every day carry....zombies beware! haha, thanks for the comments everyone!

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I just looked and the 33rd mags are $49.99. Ouch!!! At the price you got them for it'd be a bargain, but not for $50 a piece.

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Hey i got a single g18 mag in the classifieds up at a good price and no bites so i dont want to hear any violin players out there. :)

I hate those asia mags. never worked for me. I bet the one i chucked in the woods at the range is still there.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Hey i got a single g18 mag in the classifieds up at a good price and no bites so i dont want to hear any violin players out there. :)

I hate those asia mags. never worked for me. I bet the one i chucked in the woods at the range is still there.

Nobody wants to buy a magazine from a guy who litters at the gun range. :dunno:

Top Bottom