• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Greenwood
    If you have watched Hickok45, then you have probably seen him use a mag loader. Will I did some research and there are a few different brands and/or models available. I picked up the MagLula UpLula and I really like it. My older 9mm loads easily, but my newer 9mm has a some stiff springs. My fingers aren't all eaten up from yesterday shooting session.

Anyone else using one of this or similar?

952670.jpg

Midskier

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 25, 2012
    NWI IL/IN BORDER
    worst purchase ever - now when my wife comes me with we easily go through 3 times more ammo! She can easily load 15/17 round mags in a minute or so and empty them in seconds :)

The product itself is fantastic. It is well engineered and well made, we easily have several thousand rounds loaded with ours with no apparent wear or any functional issues.

Dan T

flnt38

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    i bought a uplula to load my sti 9mm. loved it saving my fingers so i bought one for the ARs and the AKs too.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I have the regular one, want to get the skinny one for the single stacks. Excellent mechanical advantage, no sore fingers. You can load those 33 round Glock mags for the Sub2000 in no time.

kevhed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Chesterton
    This was the 1st accessory I bought after my 1st handgun purchase about 2 months ago. It is awesome!! After my first range trip, my fingers were sore and this seemed to be the perfect solution. It was. This is truly money well spent.

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    Be forewarned, it's a very expensive accessory! Your fingers never get tired and you shoot & load & shoot & load & shoot & load & shoot & ...

Top Bottom