Uppers in jeopardy of disappearing also?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • captpaul

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Indy
    We all know by now the frenzy to buy lowers and P Mags, but do you expect uppers to be gone for months as well? What about LPK?

PGRChaplain

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Waynedale (FT Wayne)
    There wery very few Uppers & Lowers out there before TSHF Last week. Some oeders are month's behind, Others greatly inflated. My son just finished a Complete Spikes AR from parts he waited a long time to round up.

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    At the rate the panic buying is going, it is going to be hard to find an A2 grip that everyone throws in the parts box for sale.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    At the rate the panic buying is going, it is going to be hard to find an A2 grip that everyone throws in the parts box for sale.
    You just gave me a great idea. Sell all my A2 grips that are thrown in the parts box.

No way I'm selling any important parts though. I stocked up years ago (before BO '08) when you could get Mega lowers in the $65-80 each price range.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Bradis looks like they are going out of business with bare shelves. I don't expect uppers to disappear but you may not be able to get some of the options you can now if another AWB passes.

jtmason15

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 23, 2012
    Grant County
    People are freaking out right now and buying up all they can. There is like 1 or 2 AR's left in our county and they wont last the day. I would expect it will be a long time to be able to get parts for the guns we want. Especially since there are talks about taking all kinds of stuff away. I hope they are not that ignorant and dont push that through.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm starting to think that if an AWB does not go through, AR prices are going to crash as soon as that looks likely.....fingers crossed.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    You just gave me a great idea. Sell all my A2 grips that are thrown in the parts box.

No way I'm selling any important parts though. I stocked up years ago (before BO '08) when you could get Mega lowers in the $65-80 each price range.
    I am putting buckets full of parts on Ebay for $1000

Top Bottom