• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aigo100

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Anyone know if there is one going in at 116th and rangeline? I heard the rumor, but have no more details than "upscale gun club". Please let me know... That's right around the corner!!!!

thanks!

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Anyone know if there is one going in at 116th and rangeline? I heard the rumor, but have no more details than "upscale gun club". Please let me know... That's right around the corner!!!!

thanks!

I heard of one on N Rangeline buy the Dairy Queen? (If it's still there) It sounds so upscale,people haven't been able to get in to use it yet.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    tumblr_lxn1uf6ZJs1qgqj2zo1_400.gif

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    Closest thing to an "upscale" club would be the Indiana Gun Club in that area. They have trap, skeet and sporting clays there to shoot along with an assortment of guns to check out. They may refer to it as "upscale" because of their large inventory of higher end 1911s.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Closest thing to an "upscale" club would be the Indiana Gun Club in that area. They have trap, skeet and sporting clays there to shoot along with an assortment of guns to check out. They may refer to it as "upscale" because of their large inventory of higher end 1911s.

And dont forget the numerous O/Us selling in excess of $5,000. :rolleyes:

ETA: Dont get me wrong, I LOVE IGC. Awesome people, awesome place. I just have a hard time seeing how a shotgun can get that expensive without being gold inlay. :dunno:

Last edited:

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    From here on out from 116 th to 156th all ranges and clubs will now be referred to as upscale clubs.
    feel free to bring your Xo special and Blantons for afternoon grouping and tea.

see yas at the 100

Ingo is getting more and more entertaining by the month.
    Lookin for an " upscale" club please gtfo.:patriot:

I could see if you were describing an establishment as "fine"
    As in, fine painting, fine spirits, fine dining, fine art, Fine describes ways an establishment does things in particulars. Such as a fine gun club, but who says that?
    I wanna belong to a fine gun club?

You don't say upper class painting, upper class spirits, upper class art.

To say I wanna belong to an upper class gun club promote a snobby, elitists atmosphere that most on INGO dont wanna have nothing to do with.

With all this said.
    CARMEL is opening a fine establishment that has their sht together in particulars, I would be interested.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom