• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Will be rockin and Glockin. G21-Primary, G19-Second, S&W442-BUG, Mossberg 500-trunk gun. Kevlar vest stored with Mossberg. Don't have a Kevlar Helmet, but did upgrade my WW2 Steel Pot with a Woodland Camo cover and band with rear Cat Eyes. (Have had the helmet with liner wrapped with USMC Camo-WW2-since a kid. It is in great shape, the cover actually came from my Uncle who served in Korea) Green on one side/brown on other side. (like the old style stuff, like hunter camo 60's-70's)

It might make the trunk trip too. Besides medical gear, rescue gear, have 3- 1qt Army canteens to fill. GTG after that.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I know, I'm just a...

...:tinfoil:
    cat-179842_640.jpg

Heh. I'll admit I've been carrying a Glock 17 lately....

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Our church is having a big "25 year Anniversary Celebration" downtown at Bankers Life Fieldhouse on that day. Ugh. I have been worrying about this for a while, but have not really voiced it aloud to my wife. I plan on carrying of course, but I am not sure how tight the security will be at the building. There is a Colt's game that same day downtown, so it should be a mess downtown with lots and lots of people.

My EDC is the smaller P938 and I have an extra mag in my pocket always, so that give me 14 rounds to fight my way out of a mess if I find one. Any huge terrorist type attack is probably not going to be quelled by a handgun anyway (of any size). I guess the only thing I will be able to defend against is a "normal" workaday thug type of attack. :ar15:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Heh. I'll admit I've been carrying a Glock 17 lately....

I have switched to Glocks for "this year":rolleyes: to work my way into being effective with the platform. Ups and downs with my progress, but I'm effective to 25 yards on COM shots. I need a bit more trigger time to be consistent on longer range/head shots.

Happy with upping the EDC round count to 50 and the fact that you and I can share mags/ammo if it comes to that. 50 on board gives confidence of not running out while getting to the rifle.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I have switched to Glocks for "this year":rolleyes: to work my way into being effective with the platform. Ups and downs with my progress, but I'm effective to 25 yards on COM shots. I need a bit more trigger time to be consistent on longer range/head shots.

Happy with upping the EDC round count to 50 and the fact that you and I can share mags/ammo if it comes to that. 50 on board gives confidence of not running out while getting to the rifle.
    If you haven't hit anything with 50 rounds, you ain't gettin any of my ammo!:cool:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Oh please. Everyone knows that the chance of you actually needing to use a gun is slim. You'd be better off carrying a small .380 or nothing at all. Why burden yourself by carrying a heavy pistol and all that gear?
    I was being sarcastic :yesway:

I can not believe we have to tell people.

John Browning gave us one size of 1911, thus I carry that, whatever day it is.

This^^^ 1+8+8+8+bug+ED bag with everything, emphasis Every Day.

Any day anywhwere could be the next 9/11.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I can not believe we have to tell people.

This^^^ 1+8+8+8+bug+ED bag with everything, emphasis Every Day.

Any day anywhwere could be the next 9/11.

You're doing it wrong. 1+8 + 10 + 10 +nothing because they're all awed by the awesomeness of the .45acp and the beauty of the 1911.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Actually my ED Bag has +10+10+10+10+10 Not to mention 50 rounds in the truck.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I will be on my way back from Alabama. Haven't decided what I'm going to take with me down there yet. Might be the 43, and a couple of mags, just for ease of concealability.

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    I have my fnx45t, spare mag, and lcr 357 in my pocket. My wife will have her Glock 19, and in her vehicle a case with 20 or more loaded mags.since its a Sunday we'll probably be grilling by the pool anyway,so the rest is in reach

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Looks like I am going to FW and skipping out on church, so I will be carrying what I carried today. P320C so 16 on board with a couple extra 15 round mags.

Light

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Near Fort Wayne
    I religiously carry a G26 with the flush 10rnd. I also keep a 17rnd mag in a Magholder.
    If I head out I'll have my AKM and chestrig in the trunk. 150rnds of 7.62x39 should be able to deal with any situation. :ar15:

Top Bottom