• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ratfortman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 21, 2009
    Had a good visit with Mike and the guys there yesterday(Mosinguy, Pkendall,USPatriot).
    They were offering 20% discounts for Vets on Memorial Day. The wife and kid were at the dance studio. I was left home alone unsupervised and ended up in a gun shop!
    Mike and his crew have a great setup, and treat their customers well. Check em out.
    And yes, I walked out with some discounted goodies!

jtbriles

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Outside the box
    +1 for US Defense Solutions. I stopped in a couple weeks ago and they were knowledgeable, friendly and willing to help in anyway they could. Stop in and give them a look.

cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Greenwood
    [STRIKE]I have not been by yet. I should![/STRIKE]

I realized that I did stop by there a couple of weeks ago. They were very friendly folks! :)

TAT7

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Indianapolis
    First time I noticed you guys.... May swing by with my 3 year old in a little while.

Our business hours are a little off right now because of our day jobs that we had to keep for the time being. We plan on opening regular business hours in the near future but have to do what we must given that we started this without a "bank" and just our pockets. Saying that, we are open in the evening from 5-9 Tuesday through Friday normally and EVERY Saturday 10-7 and Sunday 11-5. I say normally for the weekly hours because things happen every once in a while and until we go full time (soon) we must do things this way unfortunately. Please stop in and check us out this evening and make sure to like us on Facebook to get the latest updates! Thank you for your business ahead of time! :ar15:

If you are wanting to stop by for any reason but would like to know if we are in just give us a call! 317-989-1346 or our business line below!

Last edited:

TAT7

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I have not been by yet. I should!

Is there anything that makes this store special compared to other LGS?

Just curious if there is something they specialize in.

Things that people have said make us a little "different" are a combination of customer service, pricing, $15 transfer, and knowledge behind the counter. But I guess you must see for yourself to know ;)....We have weapons for every kind of shooter even though our selection is not that of Gander or the like, from single actions, shotguns, old surplus rifles, collector pieces, and modern auto loaders. We specialize in the AR-15 platform and can do or get done anything in that area. We are actually in the testing process for offering a coating like the style of Nickle Boron. Things like that :)

ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    So, if I wanted to stop by and peruse or chat a bit, where are you located? I looked up your address on Mapquest and it looks like you guys are operating out of a house. Is that correct or is Mapquest a little off on its GPS coordinates?

Thanks.

TAT7

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Indianapolis

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Well I made the 20 minute drive with my kid and it seems you all are by appointment only during the week........

Would have been nice to know..... Might put the store hours in your sig....

TAT7

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well I made the 20 minute drive with my kid and it seems you all are by appointment only during the week........

Would have been nice to know..... Might put the store hours in your sig....

Our business hours are a little off right now because of our day jobs that we had to keep for the time being. We plan on opening regular business hours in the near future but have to do what we must given that we started this without a "bank" and just our pockets. Saying that, we are open in the evening from 5-9 Tuesday through Friday normally and EVERY Saturday 10-7 and Sunday 11-5. I say normally for the weekly hours because things happen every once in a while and until we go full time (soon) we must do things this way unfortunately. Please stop in and check us out this evening and make sure to like us on Facebook to get the latest updates! Thank you for your business ahead of time! :ar15:

If you are wanting to stop by for any reason but would like to know if we are in just give us a call! 317-989-1346 or our business line below!

I tried to catch you in here, we have it posted as a sticky in our area along with the location. I'm really sorry you made the trip for us to not be there.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Won't be able to make it tonight, but soon I hope. What kind of surplus rifles do you carry? Mosins, Mausers, Enfields... that sort of thing?

Top Bottom