• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Its no secret I like this shop and the guys who run it, but they went above and beyond for me on this one. After recent events my wife wanted me to buy a vest that was more capable than my issued soft vest. I mentioned this in USDS and was talking about ordering AR500 steel online. Mike told me how heavy it was, and while I agreed, cost was a consideration. He got me two GI ceramic plates and a carrier for less than I was going to pay for steel + Line X and has ordered a carrier for me. I know he could have gotten more money out of these plates online or letting them sit in the store, but he hooked me up. He was busy but took the time to look up carriers in my price range and ordered one for me without having to prepay, as we aren't sure it will fit the plates.

I was even able to capture an elusive box of .22 at a very fair price and a zombie shaped steel target for my son's birthday.

While I was in there today paying for everything, I watched Matt spend probably 15 minutes explaining every aspect of operation and maintenance to a customer who had just bought a handgun. You won't get that kind of service and attention to detail in many places, and few places would have cut the cost as close to the bone as they did for me to get me in better armor that's still in my price range.

Thanks again guys, its really appreciated.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    And the last time I was in there... They gave me a cupcake!

If only I had any spare time, I'd beg them for a part-time job. LOL

-J-

Top Bottom