• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jt22453

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2018
    Greenwood
    Good to see everyone get together for the holidays. My grandpa carried an M1 carbine in WW2. Which manufacturer made the one you have?

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    Nice collection. Now you need the 03, M16A1, M16A2 and M16A4 to round it all out for the 20th century. And the Carbine belongs in a picture with the XM177E2, and M4.
    These are just the more common issued types.

Last edited:

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Nice!

Tell me about the M14 looking one. Is that in a .mil issued condition or is it a Springfield M1A variant wearing a M14 stock (I see the full auto hole).

hammer24

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nice!

Tell me about the M14 looking one. Is that in a .mil issued condition or is it a Springfield M1A variant wearing a M14 stock (I see the full auto hole).

Thanks. Springfield M1A scout squad with USGI M14 stock and walnut top hand guard from Fulton Armory (personal preference, I think it dresses it up). I've been meaning to get one of the dummy buttons to fill the hole. The stock still has it's rack number.
    CEBxYN0.jpg

Sorry about the crappy image, but it's what I had.

hammer24

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Great looking collection!

Now you need a 1941 Johnson!

I wish! I saw a couple at auction a few years back and drooled all over them, but alas, I learned that it will be unlikely I ever get a hold on one. I do have a M1917 Eddystone action with an arsenal installed barrel from Johnson Automatics Co., and that will probably be the closest I get to owning a Johnson.

Top Bottom