• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JStang314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    My buddy and I are thinking about buying some bulk .40 ammo and I saw USA Ammo in an Ingo ad. Anyone buy from them before? Any glock owners? Just wondering how they perform, the sites ratings are very high. I'd probably be looking at the 165gr FMJ or the 180 FMJ. THanks in advance...:rockwoot:

ALso, any other recommendations on other sites to buy in quantity that may be even cheaper are appreciated.

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I've bought it in 9mm, 40, and 45 ACP and haven't had one problem with any of it. I've probably gone through close to 1,500 rounds of 9mm - 1,000 of the reloaded ammo and 500 of the new. Good stuff for practice / range ammo if you don't reload or can't find a local source.

NickJ

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I ordered from them last Thursday...It's 8 days later (6 business days) and my order still hasn't been shipped! My card was charaged immediately though.

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    It takes a while to get here. I shot .40 last weekend and .38. No issues. I did have the slid not lock back on the last round 3 times on my new M&P. I could have had my thumb on the lock, or it could be the gun or mag. Not sure, but I would not call that a deal breaker for target ammo.

OWGEM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Columbus, IN
    Quality control seems lacking as depicted by the attached photo. I found 10 rounds that were deep seated out of 350. Not all in the same box.
    I have contacted USA Ammo however so far no reply.
    picture.php

bamthetrashman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I have recently ordered from them (2 weeks ago) and still have not gotten anything in the mail. I called them a week ago and they said it should ship within 5 - 10 business days, still nothing. I have the feeling that they are making a recent advertising push cause I see them all over the internet now, and it appears to be working as their website list almost everything as out of stock. I think for the price, they are definently worth checking out. Just order a low number of rounds first for testing, then if they are what you want, order more.

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    Quality control seems lacking as depicted by the attached photo. I found 10 rounds that were deep seated out of 350. Not all in the same box.
    I have contacted USA Ammo however so far no reply.
    picture.php

I called them around 11am this morning and someone picked right up. You might try calling them tomorrow.

NickJ

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I have recently ordered from them (2 weeks ago) and still have not gotten anything in the mail. I called them a week ago and they said it should ship within 5 - 10 business days, still nothing. I have the feeling that they are making a recent advertising push cause I see them all over the internet now, and it appears to be working as their website list almost everything as out of stock. I think for the price, they are definently worth checking out. Just order a low number of rounds first for testing, then if they are what you want, order more.

I ordered 250 rounds from them on Sept. 29th.....it is now October 26th and my order still says "shipment pending". I got this email from them:

"Dear Nick,
    We here at USA Ammo strive for customer satisfaction and quality ammunition at affordable prices or the average American citizen. At this time, we are undergoing some changes for the better good
    of USA Ammo's loyal customers and in doing this we are all experiencing some massive delays.Although this cannot be helped, we are still here working on correcting all the issues with orders that have not been shipped during this process. We appreciate your patience and understanding but we also understand that you should not have to wait for ammunition that you have paid for and are expecting by a certain time and date. For the most part, tracking numbers are still unavailable
    and most orders show "shipment pending" but we are in fact shipping orders. They may be late, so if you're one of these orders, please know that we pay your shipping if it's more than 5 days past
    delivery date. Please call us should you have any further questions. Again, your business is appreciated and we value every customer that we have and things will be back on track soon. We are as unaccustomed
    to this sort of delay as you are. Thank you for your time and order."

I received that over a week ago, and the order STILL hasn't been shipped. So I encourage you guys to NOT order from them, or at least wait until they have their sh*t figured out. It's extremely frustrating, and their customer service blows.

Nick

Top Bottom