• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    In college I had a landscaping job and used a Toro 48" proline and an exmark lazer . When I became a home owner it was back to a push mower. Moved into a house with a larger back yard and the 21'' is a pita. Push mower crapped out last week and I borrowed my friends old exmark 36''. I'm not going back

I'm looking for a used 36'' commercial mower. Is craigslist the best place to find one?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I've got a 48" JD walk behind that I retired this year to buy a Kubota. It's 23 years old but I might just let it go to a good home.:)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I would also peruse the lawn mower shops around. By that, I mean those that sell professional/commercial models as well as residential. The one here in Mitchell, for example, has a nice variety and I think they also will sell trade ins as well.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Maccallisters in beechgrove use to sell used ex marks but I think they are no longer a dealer. Hustlers are awesome mowers as well.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Fenway. Check the Mower shop in Fishers. I'm not sure if they still do it but Brickman used to trade in all of their mowers on a rotating basis after 3 years and a lot of them went through the Mower Shop. The Mower Shop

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Sounds like a deal, I'll check the hours and post some pics. I'm down in southern Indiana.:)

Always a very generous person. Once I get set up in hancock county, how much will you charge for brewing lessons? I got beer down, wine is still utterly evasive for some reason including the kits.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    667 hours, didn't start which wasn't a surprise as it hasn't been run for nearly a year. Wife likes the Kubota.:)

Top Bottom