using a suppressor on a glock .22 conversion?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    I shot one of the advantage arms ones (? I think) in Florida at Thompson Machine and it was the most accurate suppressed .22LR pistols I have ever shot. It was amazing! I was dinging a 3" steel spinner at 25 yards as fast as I could unload the 10 round mag. Just plan sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

Brooks had to pry it out of my hands to get it back!!

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    My 9mm shoots very well but your suppressor will need a booster to allow the pistol to function.

The Advantage Arms 22lr kit + suppressor = tons of fun

Glocks.jpg

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Just from the credibility of phylo and currahee, this completly changes my thoughts on glock .22 conversions. Last one I saw was the tactical solutions conversion while poisonspyder was shooting it and he was on his 3rd one from them and still could not get it to function properly. Any one know any local dealers with these?

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Just from the credibility of phylo and currahee, this completly changes my thoughts on glock .22 conversions. Last one I saw was the tactical solutions conversion while poisonspyder was shooting it and he was on his 3rd one from them and still could not get it to function properly. Any one know any local dealers with these?

BGF has one but it is for the M29/M30 Glock.

silent 50 cal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    i own a glock 22 in 9mm and i have a swr can on it and yes it needs a booster to function but i love it...so very quiet just a fun gun to shoot i also have a glock 21 and have a blackside can on it for it i just put lighter springs in it and it runs well also

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    I'm about to get my GSG .22 silenced and need info on carrying the silencer, say to the range, or my buddy's house, I'm working on getting the federal stamp, and I have the conceal carry permit. can I carry the silencer and SGS .22 with me?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I'm about to get my GSG .22 silenced and need info on carrying the silencer, say to the range, or my buddy's house, I'm working on getting the federal stamp, and I have the conceal carry permit. can I carry the silencer and SGS .22 with me?

You can't own the suppressor without the stamp. I would recommend keeping a copy of the stamp with the suppressor at all times.

Top Bottom