Using Veterans Cemetery as a private dumping grounds...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    While it is fashionable, nowadays, to criticize government employees, there are some who truly try to do the best job they can. I have met four.

Doug

+1 for that.....

Firing squad, plain, simple, effective.... Ill supply the ammo !!!

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    What a dirtbag. He needs to receive the bills, then do some time. Now, I'm currently a .gov employee, but a very conscientious and dedicated one. I don't waste public resources, partly because I pay for them like everyone else, but mostly because it's just wrong. I don't know why that has to be such a challenge for some of these people.

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    Let's don't string him up. lets bury him neck deep for 8 hrs. and have a parade by his grave. :twocents:

Well, part of that was what I was initially thinking, but I was actually thinking of just burying him entirely, in an unmarked grave. Then install some sort of compost equipment/container that fed down into it, so like meets like. But I like your idea too, altho I'd make a few minor modifications. Bury him up to his neck, and pour honey on his head, then leave him there for the next week or so. Make sure that he is watered and fed to stay alive, so that he can truly enjoy the fruits of his labor!

If you want something a little less drastic, make HIM clean it all up, unpaid, and worked 12 hours a day, with a food break now and then, regardless of the weather., living in a tent in a secluded part of the cemetery, with maybe a campfire to keep warm by, until he finishes the task. Food? Well, I'm sure maybe trail mix of some sort, cheaply gotten, would work. He could use a tarp to catch the dew for drinking water. Make his only piece of equipment be a small shovel so that he'd get the full benefit of exactly what he'd done to desecrate the graves of our fallen heros! Tit for tat so to speak. He buried it, make him clean it up! If it takes him a few years of hard labor to do it, so what? He deserves it! I have several relatives buried in Vet cemeteries, so this hits a little to close to home. Yknow?
    7th Stepper

Top Bottom