indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    USMC ILBE Gen 2 Pack System, NEW Never issued Price Drop

This is a new, never issued, US Marine Corp APB03 Improved Load Bearing Equipment (ILBE) Pack System. It includes the Main Rucksack, Hip Belt, Lid, Radio Pouch, Assault Pack, Hydration Carrier with 3L/100oz Source bladder (see pic below), and Care & Use instruction sheet (the original from the mfg). ALL items are new from the factory, 1st quality, not refurbished, not imperfect. If you've been waiting for the best of the best camping/prepper/surplus/survival pack to come along, this is it.
    Price drop $180 ftf Indy. Shipping to most parts of Indiana is $16. Send me a pm if interested.

ILBEG2Kits1_zpsa6541eb6.jpg

ILBEG2Kits2_zps71b22a63.jpg

ILBEG2Kits3_zps229187e1.jpg

ILBEG2Kits4_zps6c08edfb.jpg

Note that they are the same lot number.
    ILBEG2Kits5_zps74c7b403.jpg

Here's a pic of the Hydration System I did not include in the group photo. It too is new - never issued.
    ILBEG2Kits6_zpse2bc823a.jpg

Just a note: This came to me as a kit, I did not piece it together. In the time I have been dealing in these packs, I have never seen a brand new set of all these items together like this. All the searches I've done on the interwebs has new and used mixed together, none that I have found have all new items. I can say with confidence new - never issued.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom