• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    Just like the title says - I have a few items I've been holding on too for way too long and not using. Trying to fee up some space in my garage. All of these are my personal items from my years in the Corps, they've all been used in a field environment, some even overseas. They are not new, but still function appropriately for the most part. All items are located in Fort Wayne, prefer not to ship anything. Fort Wayne pick up during non-business hours, can also meet in Columbia City during business hours.

Cot 1 - Works fine. It's surplus quality - $40
    Cot 2 - Missing the "knobs" that hold the end bar in place (shouldn't matter because it's not possible to get both end bars in place unless you're just a better man then me. - $35
    USMC issue back packs, "3 day assault packs", several generations:
    Gen 1 (middle) - $35 - SOLD
    Gen 2 (left) digi camo - $50
    Gen 3 (right) (desert camo, obviously nicest of the 3, only used a few times at the range) - $75
    ISO Mat - $5
    Standard plain camel back for use alone or inside any of the packs - $5

Still to come, just haven't listed yet
    USMC issue 2 man tent
    At least one unopen case of MRE's and another case may be missing 1-2? Will list once I have a chance. I have a ton of gear, I'm willing to part with, retired now for a few years and this stuff just collects dust. Will do cash, cash app, venmo, apple pay.

IMG_8159.jpg IMG_8158.jpg IMG_8160.jpg IMG_8162.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom