• ...and so much more!
  • mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    100% set up will start by 8am on Saturday..:):
    We are going to have a USPSA Fundamentals Class starting at noon in bays 4&5 if anybodys interested.
    Great place to get started or to refine your skills.

Link For class details

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    From Daniel/Mongo

[h=5]Stages are all built just paper left to hang. If you like to run and gun you wont want to miss this match. Thanks to Chad, Greg, Rob, Jeff, Becky for all the help today. Greatly appreciated![/h]

wkpjci

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Morgan county
    Had a great time. Learned ALOT! Special thanks to the group of people from up north that babysat this newbie. I appreciate the time and guidance from everyone. I am definitely gonna do this again.

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    Well done ACC crew. A fun match today. Things moved along quite nicely for a 15 man squad.
    1 mike on the day.

[video=youtube;6p3H4aHzbn8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p3H4aHzbn8[/video]

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Last edited:

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    Great match guys. Had a blast hosing em down today! I'll get the videos up tonight hopefully

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Yahoo, first clean match. Finally, took all summer.

Great match, easy for the beginner, yet fast for the experts.

We'll see if the classifier helps me.

When we were building stages, I was worried the stages were going to be too easy/hoser-ish. They turned out really well though, they were fast enough that it was challenging to really put the pedal down for speed while not dropping to many points. These stages just begged for me to lose all sense of discipline and start spraying bullets like crazy. And that I did! I managed to stay clean, if just barely. It was a LOT of fun to push the speed envelope today.

Thanks to everyone in my squad that lent a hand and helped everything run smoothly. :thumbsup:

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    [video=youtube_share;zxXIZ_Plub0]http://youtu.be/zxXIZ_Plub0[/video]

Finished first in limited by a whole 2.7 or so match points lol! Again, great stages guys, thanks for the awesome match!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Nice, bright, warm summer day to shoot. Thanks to all those that put it on.

Here is a Gallery of photos I took in between pasting, loading mags, and actually pulling the trigger.

As always, you took some great photos, sir!

I was especially impressed by that exceptionally handsome fellow in the bright green shirt. I've definitely lost more weight since the last time I saw photos of myself. I also didn't realize I made that face when I shoot! Maybe it's because I had a Glock in my hands and my subconscious mind was revolted! Hah!

My grip looks good. It's really obvious that shoot with my left eye, especially in those photos where I was trying to shoot right hand only without leaning far enough to topple.

Top Bottom