• ...and so much more!
  • bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    I will be there.

Looking at my scores from the state match, I need A LOT of practice. (And, most importantly, a jet pack.)

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I always need a personal assistant. If I perspire, I'll need someone to dab at my brow.

I got this little fella hired, he follows me around with a damp sponge on a stick to wipe my brow and pick up mags

8084497472_2ac8bf69bf_z.jpg

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    6 stages set. We have just one more in the morning to set up. We will need to hang targets in the AM as well.

This is going to be a good match. We have something for everyone. Memory, movement, hosing, standards, options, and speed...

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    Looks like I'm out... Oldest daughter goes back to medical school this coming week and this Sunday will be the only chance we can all get together. Looks like I'll be grilling salmon.

Have a great match, looks like the weather will be great.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Seven stages?

I'm 50/50

1 of them is a super-quick 6rd speed shoot with some activators. I'm guessing turn out is going to be high and we'll run 6 squads. With the classifier being a bit of a quicky as well, we wanted to have a little more shooting in that bay to avoid the squad breezing through it and bottlenecking on the squad in front of them.

The stages turned out pretty darn awesome, Chad outdid himself on some of the designs. He's spot on that there is a bit of everything: challenging shots, a fair amount of hosing, some memory, a bit of SHO/WHO, activators, steel.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    1 of them is a super-quick 6rd speed shoot with some activators. I'm guessing turn out is going to be high and we'll run 6 squads. With the classifier being a bit of a quicky as well, we wanted to have a little more shooting in that bay to avoid the squad breezing through it and bottlenecking on the squad in front of them.

The stages turned out pretty darn awesome, Chad outdid himself on some of the designs. He's spot on that there is a bit of everything: challenging shots, a fair amount of hosing, some memory, a bit of SHO/WHO, activators, steel.

I'll set the alarm and see if the "want to" is there. LOL

Top Bottom