• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Huge thanks to Daniel, jeff, Becky, Greg and the rest that woke up entirely too early yesterday to set this up, and then put in even more work to get it all running today.

Also big thanks to everyone in my squad for helping out on the timer and clipboard.

Not so great shooting on my part, but I had a blast!

JJJ

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Thanks Daniel, Becky, and all the ACC crew. I had a good time. Maybe one of these times I'll shoot good too.

Last edited:

RePete68

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lowell, IN
    Thanks to the ACC crew for the great match today!! I really enjoyed the stages today & forgot how much I miss shooting USPSA. We had a great squad & I believe we all had fun! I went for broke on the classifier, but dropped too many points (7):( Once again I had some gun problems today & so sick of trying to get it tuned in, that I think the next match I'm gonna be rocking a CMore RTS on my open gun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VFNkrqzH_o&feature=share&list=UU-xQuY7sxy-B1i8Dpn_Z9LA

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Fun Match, Good squad(lots of help with the ROing and score keeping) Fun stages. 2 mike(1 hard cover 1 OHHHH Sh t) on the day and a 100% going in on the Classifier.

Snizz1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    Great match, the norm for ACC. I really enjoyed the stages this match, thought they were a healthy balance of speed and complexity.

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    With the gun problems I had I really don't care if the scores ever get posted. I just hope it was the new recoil spring I put in the gun that was causing it to lock up. Funny thing when I got home it didn't do it again, go figure... Cheely said he uses Wolff springs, the one I put in was a Nowlin. Wouldn't think that would have caused the slide to bind but who knows. I have an ISMI spring in it right now and it seems to be working fine until the Wolff springs come in.

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    This month is going to be slow. The scorekeeper has asked for assistance, and we're trying to get that figured out.

I am beginning to ask around for more help from the local club members. If you know anybody willing to assist with posting scores, let Dan, Rob, or myself know.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I should be getting the sheets tomorrow, and I'll get cracking on them ASAP. Please bear with us while we get this transition worked out.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Top Bottom