• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If start time is around 10, when do these usually finish up? I'm trying to decide if I'll be back in town early enough if I come down for this?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

Mine! I'm a member until 01 APR 2012.

Well if you show up before 10am and I can walk you to the gate and prove it works then I think I can make it an exception! Timing is everything! :D

I shall endeavor to persevere to arrive in a timely manner. I was downright early at RileyCC last week!

That is a good one!

Smarta**!

Too much pressure, Joey's gonna fold.

It's possible!

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    I would like to say that I will be there too but since I'm working nights and every time I make plans to take vacation for one of these shooting events my family feels they need to have an emergency to keep me home. At least that's what they did to me last week at Riley. So, maybe I just wont tell them this week until I get to Atlanta...

rlynch25

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    South East Indy
    Share a ride?

If anyone is heading to ACC Sunday for the USPSA match from the south or east side of Indy and wants to share a ride PM me. I'm located SE side of indy.

gopurdue02

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 2, 2011
    Minimal Number of Mags

Hi,

I'll be at the USPSA match tomorrow competing in the open division (15 round mags of .45). I just found out I have a few mags that won't work so I am down to six functional mags....do you guys think that is enough? If not I may need to switch guns and compete in production.

Thanks,
    Mike

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    Hi,

I'll be at the USPSA match tomorrow competing in the open division (15 round mags of .45). I just found out I have a few mags that won't work so I am down to six functional mags....do you guys think that is enough? If not I may need to switch guns and compete in production.

Should be fine. But mine will have 29 rds:draw:.
    The biggest stage would be 32 rds. reload while moving to a different spot more.

See you there Brent

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Hi,

Thanks,
    Mike

Why open?

Why not Limited or Limited 10?

Does the gun have a compensator?, Optic Sights?

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Going to miss this one also, back is getting a little better but still very painfull to do any walking. Have fun all. See you at South Central next sunday. Max

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    What a match! Had fun today!!! Nice to see some new shooters on the range, hope ROb got his 10.00 worth.................LOL

Nope, Sure didn't! :laugh: Maybe next time.

Great match, as always. It was good to see a wide variety of props out, plate rack, swingers, star, etc.

Big thanks to the ACC crew for putting together. Y'all rock. :yesway:

Top Bottom