• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Awesome day for shooting. Lots of help this morning. Greatly appriciated. Still need help putting things away guys and gals.

Wow last shooter was at 3:15 score posted to USPSA AT 3:50. Could have been sooner but we don't want to spoil you guys.
    It was a lit rough at the start but it got better as the day went. An it will get better next match. Thanks to all that step up and help out run the squads.
    Daniel

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Awesome day for shooting. Lots of help this morning. Greatly appriciated. Still need help putting things away guys and gals.

Wow last shooter was at 3:15 score posted to USPSA AT 3:50. Could have been sooner but we don't want to spoil you guys. .
    See you all soon
    Daniel
    I know it was a rough start but it will get better.

The funny thing is - results were done within 5 minutes of last shot fired, but my stupid iphone hotspot wouldn't let me get on the interwebz to upload them to the USPSA site! Still, not too bad for 72 shooters.
    I think I've got it figured out though. Next month, I fully expect to have scores posted within 15 minutes or so of last shot fired.

I gotta say, after spending yesterday building stages, and today building/shooting/ROing/scoring them, it's nice to come home and be done! :D

As far as my shooting, my limited debut was a little shaky. Having all my mags pop out on the Options stage cost me pretty bad, and the brain fart on the classifier didn't help either. Still, that huge magwell and 20 rounds in the tube is FUN!!!!

And if BigCraig tells you something, you should probably listen. :laugh:

wkpjci

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Morgan county
    A big thanks to the ACC crew for a great match. And a thank you to the northern squad my friend and I shoot with, all your observations and criticism is well appreciated. Next time ph8l just bop me upside my head with the trigger during reloads.

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    Great match today. What a good job!! We had help getting us going on scoring but it wasn't to hard to figure it out.

I was happy with my finish for not shooting for a month.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    [video=youtube_share;rXW2HcEYJWA]http://youtu.be/rXW2HcEYJWA[/video]

Awesome stages today guys, excellent mix of hosing and longer shots! Thanks for the great match! I was liking the kindles...our squad had no issues with them, easy to use and always nice to have scores up so quick.

smith52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Kosciusko County
    Thanks for a great match ACC crew! As promised we had scores before we got home which was quite nice. Was not my best match performance but was not my worst either. Thanks again for a great day of shooting.

Snizz1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    Had a lot of fun, mostly decent shooting, bombed the triple swinger stage. As always a great match by the ACC crew!

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    What I can't figure out is how I started one of the stages with 5 magazines ( and needed all of them ) and somehow got to the last magazine change and it had disappeared. The only thing I can figure is someone in my squad picked my pocket ! 8 >) I carefully had planned each movement, even which foot to start out on. In my mind I was going to look like a Russian ballet dancer being light on my feet and nimble quick. Then, other than being totally embarrassed and receiving a 70 point penalty for failure to engage two targets - I shot the stage really well ! I swear when the beeper goes off it's like a scene out of "Men in Black" ! My mind seems to go blank and all the pre planning has evaporated into thin air.

I can't remember being so frustrated and having so much fun at the same time !

Top Bottom