Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Look forward to seeing Jake Martens better the USPSA organization. Jake we need to get Marion County Fish and Game on the USPSA bandwagon.

Just need 3 more bays and a match director. The members are the ones who need to make it happen.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Look forward to seeing Jake Martens better the USPSA organization. Jake we need to get Marion County Fish and Game on the USPSA bandwagon.

Just need 3 more bays and a match director. The members are the ones who need to make it happen.

Don't they have some rules about drawing from a holster and magnum power ammo?

Would be a good place for Steel Challenge

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Don't they have some rules about drawing from a holster and magnum power ammo?

Would be a good place for Steel Challenge

You can draw from a holster in the shooting bays. Would just need them to build a 4 more bays to be able to do a USPSA match. And magnum ammo is no problem. AllenM shoots his S&W 500 out there. I shoot 44mag out there. If we get enough members to show up to a monthly meeting to propose it to the board members I don't see why we couldn't make it happen. A 2nd Sunday of the month match would be perfect for there. All the Indianapolis guys who shoot USPSA have to drive 2+ hours to Warsaw or Silver Creek.

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    All the Indianapolis guys who shoot USPSA have to drive 2+ hours to Warsaw or Silver Creek.

John and I started Warsaw because we didn't want to drive 2 hours to Atlanta. At that time Atlanta shoot on the 2nd Sundays. Now I can tell you driving 2 hours is a lot easier than running a match!!

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    How about picking an open day (maybe a Sat) so it adds another opportunity to shoot a match instead of just being an alternate location to an existing match? There are times that I would like to shoot two matches the same weekend.

Top Bottom