• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sporter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southern, Indiana
    Good times!! Great Match!! Thanks Daniel, Greg, Jeremy & ACC Crew!!!

[video=youtube;Nu2KIjZCRuY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu2KIjZCRuY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    [video]https://youtu.be/1EK-Ic1yeV4[/video]

What a great time, thanks for putting it on guys!

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Thank you

Yep, great job Grandpa! (I was in your squad, BTW. I was the one who bumped into you and got my hammer cocked back.)

Your grandson is also a very nice, respectable young man who has a great future with our hobby... er... *obsession*! A great shot with excellent instincts and malfunction recovery. Whoever taught him, did well. I know his mother was worried that he was going to beat her. :cool: Did he beat her, BTW???

Great meeting you and shooting with you. Congratulations on helping to raise a great grandson. I hope I am that lucky someday, but I can't get any of my 4 kids to procreate!!! UGH.

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    Yep, great job Grandpa! (I was in your squad, BTW. I was the one who bumped into you and got my hammer cocked back.)

Your grandson is also a very nice, respectable young man who has a great future with our hobby... er... *obsession*! A great shot with excellent instincts and malfunction recovery. Whoever taught him, did well. I know his mother was worried that he was going to beat her. :cool: Did he beat her, BTW???

Great meeting you and shooting with you. Congratulations on helping to raise a great grandson. I hope I am that lucky someday, but I can't get any of my 4 kids to procreate!!! UGH.

Thank you for the kind words. I also enjoyed meeting you and yes it was a great day. The squad had a bunch of beginning shooters or newer shooters and it ran without issue.

No he did not beat her but he was very close to beating her. It was fun to watch. I had three new or inexperienced shooters (family) that I had to assist and watch. Made it very bad for my match. But watching them and Bradley was the most fun a guy can have.

Enjoyed shooting with you and hope to do so again soon. Thanks

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    I'm sorry folks I'm a little late on posting. What a great weekend of shooting this was.
    Thanks to all that came out and played. Big Thanks for all the help over the 2 days it was greatly appreciated.
    It was really great to see all the kids out playing the game.
    Was even better to have Grace and Bradly 2 of our newest Junior shooters out in their first USPSA Match on Sunday

Good times with Good people.

See you on the range

Top Bottom