• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Really TOUGH HOT match today!!! Looks like everyone shoot like CRAP!!!!. How can you have 3 misses and a NO shoot and still win Open division????????????????

Rusty Sandusky

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2016
    indianapolis
    Sucks I missed this match. Got an email from Glock. They said it would be several weeks before they can get my Glock 19 fixed. I'm thinking I might buy another Glovk. Maybe a 34 or 35. What's the best one for limited? I would like a longer slide for more accuracy even though I can shoot a tight group with my G19. Seems like with all the misses people had today I would be better off getting as much accuracy as possible. Also I have an extra ZEV trigger just sitting around so I might as well buy another gun

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    In all seriousness, thanks to all that braved the heat to come and shoot with us!

And very big thanks to the setup guys, the teardown guys, ROs, kindle jockeys, and the unofficial co-MDs (unindicted co-conspirators) longbeard and josey.

sporter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southern, Indiana
    It was a hot one! But not as hot as I expected. The match itself was a challenging one!
    Thanks to all who put it together!
    [video=youtube;jKKN5QbDxlA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKKN5QbDxlA[/video]

Last edited:

Josey1972

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 29, 2013
    North Side
    Thanks to Rob who stepped in to cover MD duties. He's a good man and good MD. I thought it was great time. Even though it was tough its what I need at this point in my shooting career. Thanks to all who braved the weather AND spared us from carrying all the water back up to the club house.

Josey1972

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 29, 2013
    North Side
    Sucks I missed this match. Got an email from Glock. They said it would be several weeks before they can get my Glock 19 fixed. I'm thinking I might buy another Glovk. Maybe a 34 or 35. What's the best one for limited? I would like a longer slide for more accuracy even though I can shoot a tight group with my G19. Seems like with all the misses people had today I would be better off getting as much accuracy as possible. Also I have an extra ZEV trigger just sitting around so I might as well buy another gun

I know a guy who has an STI Edge for sale if you want to get away from those unreliable plastic guns! :stickpoke:

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    challenging match today....combination of hoseing,long tight shots and weather. i had a great squad which always helps. thanks to the ACC crew for making it happen.

Top Bottom