• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • a zone

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    Great stages today. My hat is off to Dan and all of the hard work he is putting in to these matches. That would be my old fat man hat.....

Mike

kch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Enjoyed the match. Good stages. My performance was ok but with a couple of chinks in the armor. Kyle H. was impressive on Bay 8.

I agree...on the good stages and fun match. It was good to be back! Missing a month of matches felt like forever. Hopefully I can have more stage 8 performances next weekend but I won't hold my breath....

Great job Dan and crew!

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    Excellent stages and match. Wish my I could say the same about my performance. Hat's off to Dan and crew, watch the glare.

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Gentlemen sorry for the delays in scoring tonight. I got half done. But truly...........I calculated tonight that I had to add up 44 stages that score keepers didn't add up.

We need to get onboard when keeping score that we need to complete the tally.

Am I whining? No...........But we preach it. Plus of the 33 sheets I have entered I would say 1/3 were calculated wrong.

I know we are in a rush, hot, hurry, etc. But #'s is what you want when you see your score.

HELP US SCORE KEEPERS HELP YOU..........

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It was a good match, so thanks to the ACC crew again!

I had some uncharacteristic accuracy problems on a couple of stages. I had two misses and had to take multiple shots at most of the steel. I also had two malfunctions with my gun that seemed like it was "reliable" for about 3000 rounds until last week. It's going to need some more extractor work.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    Mongo must be Moses. He parted the seas in the sky.

Rained like heck North of Atlanta and rained cats and dogs down in Noblesville. Didn't even rain enough to wet the roads at ACC.

Top Bottom