• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I only fired two extra shots the whole day (for some reason I engaged a target with two shots, then immediately shot it again two more times. I guess it needed shootin'). Since I usually fire 10 extras per stage, that is unusual!

I also learned that when you wear a buttoned shirt that is several sizes too big for a concealment garment that it's really easy to grab shirt with a Glock magazine each time you need to reload. I've not had much trouble with that in the past with single stack magazines or slightly less huge shirts even with the Glock.

I blasted on the first stage we shot (something star) and had a decent time. I also had two misses! I think it was trying to recover from trigger freeze and doing it badly. I was bit more sedate on the remaining stages. Had fun.

Sporky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2012
    Fort Wayne IN
    I had a great time as well. I thought that the format was great. Showed me some things I needed to work on for sure. Very nice change of pace.
    And I was fun watching Brent count his fingers after trying to blow his gun up.
    waaawaaawaaawaaawaaa

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    BROBERTS,
    Any idea about what caused the malfunction?

Not for sure. In slow motion on my monitor looks like the bullet going out the mag well. Some how it went off in the mag and dented the next round below it. Maybe the bullet fell out first then set powder off? I was told with 9mm major its not if you will have a detonating but when. I think its one of those thing I will not know for sure. Finished the match with the gun and counted all my fingers.

Top Bottom