• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    I calling on the no mike god to appear on my behalf. If there is such a thing. Think I might shoot L-10 this week see if I can improve from last weeks classifier match. That dam steely speed one kicked my but. Didnt do so well on fluffy 2 either both times the first steel gave me fits. Also we will be there saturday afternoon after the ACT class starting to set up. Mostly just bringing stuff down from the club house. Maybe set one stage up.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    I calling on the no mike god to appear on my behalf. If there is such a thing. Think I might shoot L-10 this week see if I can improve from last weeks classifier match. That dam steely speed one kicked my but. Didnt do so well on fluffy 2 either both times the first steel gave me fits. Also we will be there saturday afternoon after the ACT class starting to set up. Mostly just bringing stuff down from the club house. Maybe set one stage up.

That Mike stuff is old...since I don't have as much time to practice lately, I guess I need to learn to deal with it.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    296th is closed in town. Take 296 to SR 19 and take a right and go south to 286th street and hang a left. That will take you to the club.

kch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Had a really good time today. The stages were really good. I dont like the 'start in box A and only shoot from box B' ****. Even though it wasnt called, I feel kinda cheap.:rules::):

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    KUDOS Daniel to a set of great stages! I heard a lot of great comments from competitors about the stages! Can I get hell yaeh for the new MD!

Mike thanks for a good run and many great matches!

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Great stages Daniel!

Except my knee sends a *middle finger* for the 20 yard run and crouch through a tiny barrel!

I actually practiced the classifier at home this week, working on picking up, loading, racking the slide and getting on target with my kids running a countdown from 6 seconds.

Shot it in 6.19 and 68% :rockwoot:

Last edited:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Had a really good time today. The stages were really good. I dont like the 'start in box A and only shoot from box B' ****. Even though it wasnt called, I feel kinda cheap.:rules::):

Great match guys. C. Wolford was rockin the new Limited gun, and it looked good. Derrick is coming along and going to be a real problem soon. I had a real decent match but it is not going to be good enough for first. Kyle had great times everwhere. NO need to feel cheap. That half a step made no difference at all to the real score on that stage. You shot a great match and deserve the win and unless someone else in Limited had a super match you won the day.

Limited is looking to get even deeper.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Great stages Daniel!

Except my knee sends a *middle finger* for the 20 yard run and crouch through a tiny barrel!

I actually practiced the classifier at home this week, working on picking up, loading, racking the slide and getting on target with my kids running a countdown from 6 seconds.

Shot it in 6.19 and 68% :rockwoot:

Shot it in 5.07 with 34 points = 6.7061 is the hit factor. What do you get for that? I am seeing 94.8%

kch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Thanks Coach, but still. Not too bad of a job on the classifier either. I'm seeing you at a 6.7 also, flirtin with that GM.

yup, that's what I'm seeing Coach.

There's a discussion on Enos that they may adjust:

CM 09-13 - Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo! - Page 3

Think Max was at 5.05 with same points with his new Trojan.

It'll be interesting to see if the adjust this one down the road.

^^^I saw this last week too. It seems all screwed up. Any idea why they change it around so much and what seems like so often?

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    yeah, it's looking like a HF of 5.6537 = 66.5141% in Limited when it was 79% before according to one guys post.

Dunno if my 4.8465 will get me to 60%.

It's hard to say how they will adjust with the HF, considering you are sitting in a chair, hands interlaced and gun unloaded.

I was extremely happy with how fast I got loaded and on the first target.

Last edited:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks Coach, but still. Not too bad of a job on the classifier either. I'm seeing you at a 6.7 also, flirtin with that GM.

^^^I saw this last week too. It seems all screwed up. Any idea why they change it around so much and what seems like so often?

USPSA does not publish the High hit factors of classifiers. Some people, not me, can do the math and figure them out. So whoever does the calculator had the wrong one, or USPSA changed the HHF with new data after and Area Match or something and it changed things. We will know it a month. A Gm should be able to do that in about 4 seconds or less.

EatMeerkats

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2008
    USPSA does not publish the High hit factors of classifiers. Some people, not me, can do the math and figure them out.
    I thought you were half-Asian? Take a known HF and the percentage it corresponds to, and divide the HF by the percentage (expressed as 0.xx). So, for example, if my HF is 5.0 and that comes out to 60%, then the HHF = 5.0/0.60 = 8.333.

It's just silly that they don't publish all the HHFs when they're this trivial to compute. :D

wolfy25

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Indy
    If the 5.65/66% is right, HHF should be 8.50. So your percentage should be your hit factor divided by 8.5 then multiplied by 100% (6.7 should be about 79%).
    Great match today, thanks to Mike for running the matches past and present, and great stages by Derek/Daniel.

Top Bottom