USPSA at South Central Gun Club Sunday January 6th.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Fun match today. Great weather. It was good seeing Big Craig again.

I unsuccessfully tried to reload my pinky and ring finger today on separate stages and completely missed one. I can't complain about being able to shoot in January.

Thanks for the match Max and crew

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Appreciated the opportunity to shoot and it was nice to see all of the good people!

Not sure how they weaponized the burn barrel at bay 1 but if I get a vote we won't lite it off until after the end of the next match. I don't think I will have to puke any more and it seems like the drooling might be starting to taper off so I guess I have that going for me.

I think I accidentally spit a piece of lung on one of the shooters walking behind me, sorry about that.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Appreciated the opportunity to shoot and it was nice to see all of the good people!

Not sure how they weaponized the burn barrel at bay 1 but if I get a vote we won't lite it off until after the end of the next match. I don't think I will have to puke any more and it seems like the drooling might be starting to taper off so I guess I have that going for me.

I think I accidentally spit a piece of lung on one of the shooters walking behind me, sorry about that.
    I think we should HANG Craig:bash::rockwoot::dunno:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    It was a great day to be on the range. The stages were fun. Squad 4 was great and we moved right along. It seems it does not matter if you win three stages if the other three suck. Who knew? :dunno:

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    Excellent Match today and thanks to all that put it on. All squads moved quickly and efficiently. Great Job RO's.

Great stages and just a fun day. Thanks again to all.

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    2nd fun day shooting this weekend. who would of thunk we would be outside shooting on the first weekend in January? fun stages with a great squad(4). thanks to those that made it happen.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Great day on the range. Thanks to those that helped setup and RO and keep things moving. Thanks to those who helped tear down the stages.
    Thanks Craig for posting scores so quick.
    Fantastic weather for January and some of us even wore shorts today:rockwoot:.

I think Jake needed a T shirt that said " I don't know anything about them I haven't even read them" to wear as I heard him say that several times today:):.

Fingers crossed for Febuary.

Last edited:

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Great day on the range. Thanks to those that helped setup and RO and keep things moving. Thanks to those who helped tear down the stages.
    Thanks Craig for posting scores so quick.
    Fantastic weather for January and some of us even wore shorts today:rockwoot:.

I think Jake needed a T shirt that said " I don't know anything about them I haven't even read them" to wear as I heard him say that several times today:):.

Fingers crossed for Febuary.

Ask about seated in chair vs. Sitting on chair

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    It was a great day to be on the range. The stages were fun. Squad 4 was great and we moved right along. It seems it does not matter if you win three stages if the other three suck. Who knew? :dunno:

I just consistently sucked today. Probably should have picked the limited gun up at least once before yesterday. I think I was pushing a month on the limited gun but the carry gun has got some rounds downrange

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    Whole lot of rust to knock off today!

But I don't care! It was great just to be out shooting again! Just what i needed! Great squad and great match, thanks everybody!

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    It was fun to hit a local club match
    thanks to the south central crew, fun match and fun squad 4

no, I wasn’t involved nor have I read the any of the new rules. I figure I will learn them as I break them and get penalties

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Wish I would have known about the rule change for Single Stack Holster placement ( Same as Production now ,Good Change) I would have lowered the holster before the Match.

Top Bottom