• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Bring your bug spray. The mosquitos are terrible for some reason.

A couple of them almost took out Burl last night when he was gearing-up for the ride home. 9mm slows them down a little, but DEET or the 'gauge would work better.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    It was effn wet there today. I went to try and practice and it poured for over 2 hours...the Gods were punishing me for trying to get in a little practice. Don't worry, lesson learned. I won't do it anymore.

It didn't rain at all at Mom's house 30 minutes away

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Need all the set up help we can muster tomorrow. Adam, Steve and I got some things ready today. Parking and driving to the pistol bays is reserved for set up vehicles only. Not enough room on the gravel for parking down by the bays due to the mud for any others.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The rain stayed away, therefore the anti-rain dance in the robe might have worked. Thanks to the great set up crew who got a lot accomplished today in a great time. The Tek Committee has the scores up on practiscore. When we get some more gravel down we will be able to have some killer stages. The new layout is great and Steve and Gary are to thank for that. Adam and Steve helped me get some stuff done out there yesterday that is appreciated. Last and certainly not least thanks to the 64 brave souls who did not let a little weather scare them off.

I would love to have a little feedback on stages 1 and 2 that required more than 2 rounds per target. Did you all like it or not?

If the set up crew continues to be strong I think that 7 stages will remain the way it business gets done at WVPPS. I plan to move them each into their own bay from now on. Also we will be shooting a make up match the 5th Sunday in August for those not going to Area 5.
    See you all next month.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom