• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This Sunday will be our monthly USPSA match at FWAPS. For anyone who has not been there before, here is the link to the website with a map and address for GPS directions: F.W.A.P.S. Fort Wayne Area Practical Shooters

We will have 5 stages, one of which will be a classifier. I would expect round count to be ~125.

Cost to shoot is $15, FWRR members shoot for $10. Setup crew shoots for $5. Juniors shoot for free with a paid adult.

Registration begins at 9:00am, shooters meeting at 9:45am and we go hot immediately following.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!!

jrose361

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2011
    i will be out to see the match but i need some more equipment and range time before i can shoot with you

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    i will be out to see the match but i need some more equipment and range time before i can shoot with you

What equipment do you need? Let us know and someone will bring it for you. As for range time, tomorrow is ideal for getting in range time. I will even sign you off on your range time sheet and make it official that you have put in "range time".

Really, I will....:)

Don't be a party pooper. Come out and shoot with us.

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Thanks to all who came out and fought the heat. Thank you for the help tearing down afterward. Its nice to be the last one out the door and it still be 12:15pm!! :)

Scores are up on USPSA.org. Combined results will emailed out shortly to those whose email I have. If you shot today and don't get the email from me, shoot me a PM and Ill get you on the mailing list for them.

See everybody next month!!

hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    Great Match! Stages were fun. I did my best to make sure we didn't use to many pasters with my mikes. I may have polluted at least two of Gavin's stages. A really good day.

-joe

tgford58

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2010
    Northern Indiana
    Thanks to all who came out and fought the heat. Thank you for the help tearing down afterward. Its nice to be the last one out the door and it still be 12:15pm!! :)

Scores are up on USPSA.org. Combined results will emailed out shortly to those whose email I have. If you shot today and don't get the email from me, shoot me a PM and Ill get you on the mailing list for them.

See everybody next month!!

Corey, Do you have Chris or my email. I'd be interested in seeing the combined.

Thank you

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I think I have Chris' email but if you check out this link: IN05 Matches , click on the May match and there they are. Thanks to Chris I who pointed me to this website. No more need to run the combined totals seperately. As soon as scores are uploaded to the USPSA site, the combined totals are shown on this website. pretty neat stuff!!

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    sorry I missed it, sounds like a good time. I debated about shooting fwaps on Sunday or the rifle on Saturday, and I decided to use my one hall pass to try something new with the rifle. Was good to shoot with ya, Corey and Matt.

Corey, I was starting to collect emails for Angola to send out combined, but I don't think I'm going to bother with that new website available. I think I'm just going to make a sign to post at registration that says to go there....

-rvb

Top Bottom