• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kilo11

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Avon,IN
    I recently went through the USPSA updated handgun rules, and I had a question. They have a picture of a Glock and a Sig with an outline of where the grip stippling can be. I'm not quite understanding the wording and the diagram. Can anyone tell me where exactly the grip stippling is allowed to be for Production Division on say, a Glock. If you have pictures, that would be awesome! Thanks in advance.

kilo11

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Avon,IN
    Thank you so much for the info. I'm a little disappointed in the fact others didn't comment on the subject. But, you did, and I appreciate that.

I'm doing a stippling job on my Glock, and I wanted to make sure it stayed production legal. I've been shooting with grip tape for years but I have to change it all the time. I'm fine with shooting ESP in IDPA, but I didn't want to lose the ability to shoot USPSA production. Thanks again!

jodus

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2008
    new castle
    no problem

just go shallow at first, you can always do more later. if you get to aggressive you can knock the edges down with sandpaper

Tomt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    If you do use skateboard tape on a grip, I've found after you apply it use a hot hair dryer or light propane torch to really let the adhesive flow onto the existing grip texture. I've used the same tape now for two years. The only caveat is using any kind of solvent around the grip will get under the tape and degrade the adhesive. Tom

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    If you do use skateboard tape on a grip, I've found after you apply it use a hot hair dryer or light propane torch to really let the adhesive flow onto the existing grip texture. I've used the same tape now for two years. The only caveat is using any kind of solvent around the grip will get under the tape and degrade the adhesive. Tom

I used step non skid on my XD and it is still there. Not too aggressive.

Top Bottom