• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    The JUNE USPSA Pistol match will be held on Sunday the 22nd at the Atlanta Conservation Club range in Atlanta, Indiana.

For details, location and our full calendar of events check out our website at Atlanta Conservation Club. It has the full year’s calendar of events.

http://www.eteamz.com/atlantaconservationclub/

We normally start set up Saturday before starting around 7:30 or so.
    Set-up at 8:00 am on Sunday Registration at 9, Shooters meeting at 9:45. First shot immediately after the meeting. And syncing of Kindles :):

NEW Shooter Orientation 9:30

YOU MUST ATTEND THE SHOOTERS/SAFETY MEETING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MATCH.

Sign-in will close at the start of the Shooters meeting. 9:45

First shots after shooters meeting is over

Your help with setup and tear down is greatly appreciated. Please help tear down your last stage and put props away

RULES: Current USPSA pistol rules - refer to

United States Practical Shooting Association

MATCH FEES: $20 per shooter. RO’s and Setup Crew reduced rates

$5.00 Discount for ACC members.

There will be 6 stages on 5 bays Round count is approximately 129

Low round count this month Due to the fact that July will be A NO Match with a very high round count and HOSER HEAVEN. planning on 5 stages with 40 rounds each
    What is a No Match?? no hard cover, no no-shoots, no steel, no shots over 10 yards

Classifier will be--- http://www.uspsa.org/classifiers/03-05.pdf

NOTE: All matches at Atlanta Conservation Club are conducted under a COLD RANGE as per USPSA rules. That means for all competitors all guns must be either holstered (or bagged) at all times, unloaded, hammer down, with no magazine inserted. You may only handle your gun at the direction of the range officer (RO), or in the designated "safe areas." You may not handle any ammunition or loaded magazines in the safe areas! Violation of these or any other safety rules shall result in a match disqualification.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I will be there and bringing a new shooter. I forgot June had 5 Sundays. I was bummed out that I wouldn't be able to shoot this month because I thought the match was on the 29th which is the day of my youngest son b-day party.

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    D@*N IT!!!! I am opposite of partyboy and now bummed I can't make it. I had it on my calendar for the 29th, not even thinking about it being the 5th sunday. The 22nd I am booked. Guess I need to find somewhere else to shoot this month. Anyone hosting a special match on the 5th Sunday???

diverjes06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    GREENWOOD
    I'm planning on being there, and would like to assist RO'ing with Ron's / Larry's squad
    Are you going to have online registration again?

Archerguy1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Alexandria Indiana
    So I want to try one of these, and this sounds like a good one to get my feet wet with, question I have is if I can make it to help set up so I can see how things work and are laid out the set up on Saturday starts at 7:30 is that AM or PM

Snizz1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    So I want to try one of these, and this sounds like a good one to get my feet wet with, question I have is if I can make it to help set up so I can see how things work and are laid out the set up on Saturday starts at 7:30 is that AM or PM

AM. If your there by 8 AM, that's mostly likely when we'll get rolling.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I'm planning on being there, and would like to assist RO'ing with Ron's / Larry's squad
    Are you going to have online registration again?

Sure, why not? :D

https://clubs.practiscore.com/acc-june-2014/register

We'll try online squadding this time around as well.

Please only register online if you know for sure you're going to make it.

Also, in my mission to improve the stats n' scores, I've acquired a router that'll cover the back bays (if just barely). Which means semi-live scoring should be a go for this match. After each stage, interim results will get posted on practiscore.com so you can see how things are shaping up as the match progresses.

Top Bottom