• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Killion

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    Indianapolis/warren
    Myself and CB45 will be going to Rockcastle Saturday for their monthly USPSA match. 6 stages classifiers is 13-06 Too Close for Comfort. The weather will be nice! Anyone who doesn't want to be a vagina and wants to go...pm me. We have two open seats. 3 if chad backs out.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    In.

I need to go shoot. I've been going so stir-crazy that I've considered buying a Beretta or a Sig. In my darker moments, even an HK. How stupid would that be, right?

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    In.

I need to go shoot. I've been going so stir-crazy that I've considered buying a Beretta or a Sig. In my darker moments, even an HK. How stupid would that be, right?

I know what you mean. I have been thinking about switching to Production.... that's crazy!

Dark times indeed.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I know what you mean. I have been thinking about switching to Production.... that's crazy!

Dark times indeed.

Shoot open this year, then next year switch, hell I have thought it about alot, even have bought the guns and gear, reloading stuff everything ang then sold it.

I keep going back to limited, I sold the Brazo's have another limited gun that is almost done being built that is a duplicate of the one I have now, probably 15k pieces of 40brass, bullets etc....but still have this unholy desire to shoot production.......I need to go and make another appointment with my therapist.

I say we all go get used 625's and shoot 6 round major revolver and show up the 8 shot minor weenies

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Do you know how many production rigs you could get for what you're going to spend on replacing Open top-ends? :stickpoke:

Going full-retard shred mode with 20+ mags is a helluva lot of fun though. At some point this season, I'll get some 140mm basepads and go full-retard for shiggles.

Killion

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    Indianapolis/warren
    Full retard is the ****!

Production is so lame. Might as well shoot single stack minor and not have a ****ty gun and trigger. Limited and open is really the only division to shoot.

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Do you know how many production rigs you could get for what you're going to spend on replacing Open top-ends? :stickpoke:

Going full-retard shred mode with 20+ mags is a helluva lot of fun though. At some point this season, I'll get some 140mm basepads and go full-retard for shiggles.

I don't wanna think about it...

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    prolly would have taken you up on the offer, but I am spending a couple hours with Coach on saturday. Also not sure i could spend that much time in the car with you!!!

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    If Chad, Jake and Rob are all coming over to production, that's too much compitition! I'm swithching over to IDPA. I just need to find a good fishing vest and I'm good to go.....

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Myself and CB45 will be going to Rockcastle Saturday for their monthly USPSA match. 6 stages classifiers is 13-06 Too Close for Comfort. The weather will be nice! Anyone who doesn't want to be a vagina and wants to go...pm me. We have two open seats. 3 if chad backs out.

What city / state is the match located in? Rockcastle, KY?

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Doesn't everyone have a High Quality gun and equipment for every Division---------------- EXCEPT for the Wheel Guns!!!!! I only shoot OPEN when money is involved.

Killion

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    Indianapolis/warren
    3.5 hours isn't that bad at all. Hell I drive further for work and that sucks! We drove 5 hours to a match a couple weeks ago. 17hrs last week. 12 hours to a match next month. There are several matches that I will be shooting that are over 6 and up to 12 hours from my house. 3.5 is a short trip. I guess it just depends on how bad you want to shoot! In a month or two there will be some local matches....I'm not waiting that long!

Top Bottom