• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hooligan317

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2014
    Carmel
    Is there a way to link previous results to my USPSA membership number? I've shot in three events, the first two of which I did while my number was "pending." The results from the event that took place after the number was issued posted to my USPSA profile page just fine. Thanks!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Is there a way to link previous results to my USPSA membership number? I've shot in three events, the first two of which I did while my number was "pending." The results from the event that took place after the number was issued posted to my USPSA profile page just fine. Thanks!

Agree with mongo ... contact USPSA.

Also, it may make a difference if you were really "pending" at the time, or you were just entered that way into the scoring database. If you had joined and were just waiting to be issued your card and number, then it's likely your previous results will count in terms of classifiers. If you had not yet joined, you were not really pending.

hooligan317

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2014
    Carmel
    I emailed HQ this afternoon. In theory I had joined but hadn't been issued a card etc. yet. I guess we'll see. Either way, thanks for the input.

Top Bottom