• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mitchel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2019
    Terre Haute
    The link is up please sign up for the class through the new link even if you was signed up previously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

harleymac1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2013
    Morgan County
    Although I have yet to shoot my first “real” USPSA match (participated in a newbie class/math a few years ago) I am considering signing up for this class. I want to be able to step up when needed. Looking for opinions as to whether one should get a year competing before getting certified or if it really doesn’t matter.

USMC Veteran / Lifetime LTCH / Lifetime NRA Member

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    I would go ahead and signup for the class but get in a few USPSA / SCSA matches under my belt before hand. You would get more out of the class if you had a little experience with the game.

Riley is putting on a USPSA match Sunday, would be a good opportunity to get a feel for it and Riley always put on a well run and organized match.

harleymac1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2013
    Morgan County
    Riley is putting on a USPSA match Sunday, would be a good opportunity to get a feel for it and Riley always put on a well run and organized match.

I am unfortunately teaching a motorcycle safety class this weekend and can not make that match. I did go to Riley in July to observe and spent the day with the same squad pasting targets and watching how the game is played. I hope to clear my schedule and actually shoot a match soon. That should be before the RO course.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Just checked at the USPSA site and it only shows 10 people registered for this class. 25 spots still available.

I will be going down early on Saturday 10/26 for this from NW Indiana if someone wants to share the drive.

Register Here

Last edited:

OffTheX

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2019
    Brazil
    Everybody please share with fellow shooters that this course is coming up. We need a few more folks to sign up before the cut-off date of Oct. 11.

OffTheX

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2019
    Brazil
    If you wish to sign up for only the SCSA Endorsement, please email us at ProTEQ.Range@gmail.com and we'll add you to the list. USPSA's website has no accommodation for sign-ups for the SCSA Endorsement by itself.

The cost is $30, payable upon sign-ups at the range. Arrive on Sunday around 12:00pm or a little after. The SCSA portion should begin around 1pm.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I posted the seminar info over at the Smith & Wesson forum to try to spread the word, maybe we can get some folks from the bordering states to register. I am shooting at Wildcat Valley in Brookston on Saturday and will ask if I can announce it there during the shooter's meeting.

harleymac1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2013
    Morgan County
    I am waiting to find out if I have to teach that weekend. If I don’t I really want toget in on this.

USMC Veteran / Lifetime LTCH / Lifetime NRA Member

Xterminator

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 11, 2018
    Terre Haute
    Need more shooters to sign up...I'M 5 MINUTES AWAY FROM PROTEC. I HAVE GUEST HOUSE THAT CAN SLEEP AS MANY AS CAN BRING SLEEPING BAG. If interested please contact me. Let's get certified.!

Top Bottom