• USPSA Shooter: do you carry a gun?

• Total voters

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    LOL no money for shoes or clays, but could always find shotgun shells. 25+ years ago the local Coast to Coast/Ben Franklin would still sell .22 shells and shotgun shells to high school kids. Instead of clays we just yelled pull and a buddy would through a rock up onto the metal barn roof. Whatever flew out of the loft was a target of opportunity.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I had a BB gun that I got in the 5th grade. I would like to know how many starling, Pigeon and Sparrows fell to that gun over the years. With three barns and to hog lots and a chicken house there were plenty of opportunities. The birds would fill the track for the old hay forks in all three barns when I got that gun. Not long after it was more hunting that shooting.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I had a BB gun that I got in the 5th grade. I would like to know how many starling, Pigeon and Sparrows fell to that gun over the years. With three barns and to hog lots and a chicken house there were plenty of opportunities. The birds would fill the track for the old hay forks in all three barns when I got that gun. Not long after it was more hunting that shooting.

Your reputation is legendary in the bird community.

crewchief888

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2016
    NWI
    I am also amazed at how few USPSA competitors actually ever compete with their so called carry guns.

my carry gun have varied over the years, but mostly glock 27, or full size 1911. the 1911 IS my limited gun, the night i picked up the glock i was on my way to a bowling pin match, and used the glock right out of the box.

i rarely carry anymore, i cross the state line in a company owned truck. they frown on weapons..

:cheers:

Top Bottom