• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MJ317

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 13, 2010
    Greenwood
    I plan on making it. Highs in the low 30's, break out the burn barrels. I am game for carpooling from south side of Greenwood.

sti38super

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2010
    Seymour
    So how many of you guys will show if we have an inch or two of snow? We may base whether to have the match or not on how many say they will show. All the walls are up and all we have to do is put out target stands and targets. Max

Jimbovia

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Plainfield
    If we use Freetown as the point of reference, data from weather.com states:

Hour by Hour Weather Forecast for Freetown, IN (47235) - weather.com

Shows the snow coming down through SATURDAY night and clearing up by 0800 SUNDAY. Not that I trust the weatherman or his trusty super computer, but it looks like a good chance of clear weather. Cold as a well diggers butt mind you, but clear enough to shoot some targets. I need to buy some LJ's and those pocket hand warmers.

I'm planning on going no matter what its like up in Indy, but would prefer to know if everyone will be there so I dont waste the gas and time on the drive down if everyone else is going to chicken out.

For those of us coming from the North, let's just meet at Bob Evans and make the call when we get there. Its only 30 minutes or so from my place to the restaurant. Most of you have a lot longer drive. Thoughts???

Regards,
    Jim

Last edited:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    So how many of you guys will show if we have an inch or two of snow? We may base whether to have the match or not on how many say they will show. All the walls are up and all we have to do is put out target stands and targets. Max

If you are a go I will be there. But I would like to know before Sunday morning.

sti38super

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2010
    Seymour
    I will post something saturday morning. I think we will shoot. If Bob does not want to brave to weather all I need is some help putting up targets and stands early sunday. Max

mwmccormick

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 30, 2009
    Seymour
    I'll be there early to help setup. My trusty staple gun has helped in almost every match I've been to. I may even be talked into bringing a snow shovel. Just PM me, I'll get it on my Blackberry. I don't see myself throwing the mags into the snow though. Seymour recieved a decent little dump and it's still coming down as of now.

MJ317

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 13, 2010
    Greenwood
    Same here Max. I will forgo the BE meet for breakfast and head down to help. Anyone else want a ride along holler. Be leaving Greenwood btw 0600 and 0630. So Max pls post or PM me early if possible. Thanks

Top Bottom