• ...and so much more!
  • ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Great job, Coach. Hard to organize that many people on that many stages simultaneously. Kudos. Thanks for provide another great, safe shooting event.

bullitstang1313

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Columbus
    A big thanks to the staff for doing a great job of organizing things in order to keep the match moving. Always a good time with range therapy even if I didn't shoot like I wanted.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The scores are up.

https://practiscore.com/results/new/98018?q_division=0

I hope everyone moved up or got classified or whatever they were trying to do. Thanks to all of the shooters who came out and shot the match. I appreciate everyone paying attention and helping us keep the match moving along. We shot six stages in less than three and a half hours including staff. The set up help was excellent. The RO and score staff was on it tonight and things were about a smooth as you could expect.

Next USPSA match will be December 4th. Looking forward to seeing you all there. We will be back to our normal two flight arrangement.

harleymac1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2013
    Morgan County
    Thank you Coach for putting this on so those of us who were new and unclassified can go out in the Spring with a classification. I have a lot of work to do but I am a solid D class and I know what needs to be worked on. Tonight was a blast. Everyone was safe, the staff kept it all moving smoothly, and it seemed that all had a great time. Looking forward to December 4th. For the remainder of the winter indoor season at Parabellum will there be a classifier stage included each time? Would love to start trying to eat away at C class.

stoneytoney

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 17, 2014
    indy
    Great night! Everything was ran smoothly. Great environment as always. Even though I shot horrible, I learned a lot.

See ya guys next match

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    For those of us that are unclassified and waiting anxiously to see what classification we earned.....anyone know how long it take USPSA to update that information?

harleymac1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2013
    Morgan County
    For those of us that are unclassified and waiting anxiously to see what classification we earned.....anyone know how long it take USPSA to update that information?
    According to the website they normally update classifications on Tuesdays. I may be wrong because I am new too. I attempted to figure my own so I believe I know where I will end up.

Last edited:

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    According to the website they normally update classifications on Tuesdays. I may be wrong because I am new too. I attempted to figure my own so I believe I know where I will end up.

scores will count the first wednesday after the match pays the activity fee

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    We need to petition to bring the B-zone back.

Any candidates running on that platform, I and everyone in the Marion Co. cemetery will vote for you.

Top Bottom