• AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Coach,
    Thank you for doing this, I am glad to be classified for CO now, I really didn't like the "U" after my name.

It was fun and challenging, I was nervous going in since I had just put a different barrel in my gun that was compliant with CO rules and barely had time to sight it in with ammo I don't normally shoot. I was very surprised to see my score, not going to complain though.

I hope to shoot the the USPSA matches through the winter along with the carry gun matches. It's great to have these this close to home.

RRamsey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2015
    sullivan
    I had never shot the CZ in a match of any type or have drawn it from the holster. What a mess! I think I am going to shoot it some this winter now that Alyssa is not around hogging it all the time.
    I had a great time shooting mine also. I was surprised how easy it shoots. I am bumbed I scored better with it than my Custom 1911. Like Downrange72 said it’s a blast to shoot.

Who Dares Wins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    Plainfield
    I missed this match! :(

Can we get an earlier e-mail reminder from Parabellum if you have these 5/Multiple Classifier type matches in future?? I am on the Parabellum e-mail list.

I really like these matches and it helps with improving your classification. Time to practice in advance would be good also!!

Looking forward to the winter USPSA matches!!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I missed this match! :(

Can we get an earlier e-mail reminder from Parabellum if you have these 5/Multiple Classifier type matches in future?? I am on the Parabellum e-mail list.

I really like these matches and it helps with improving your classification. Time to practice in advance would be good also!!

Looking forward to the winter USPSA matches!!

I will try but I do not have control of the email reminders. I don't want control either.

Top Bottom