• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smith52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Kosciusko County
    Go up 31 to 25 at Rochester and take 25 to Warsaw. The trick is to get off 25 at the right place and you can come in the back way and avoid most of Warsaw.

I will leave it to a local to explain where to turn off 25. Zimmer Road I think.

This is good advice. US 31 north to SR 25 (Rochester). Take SR 25 north and at 3rd stop light turn right (Couthouse is on the north east corner of intersection) follow SR25/SR14 east to second stop light (Sheppards Chevy dealership on north west corner of intersection) turn left and follow SR25 north approx. 20 to 25 miles. when you come to the 4 way stop of SR25/Winona Ave/Crystal Lake RD/ Zimmer Rd. proceed straight through intersection on Zimmer Rd til road T's. At T turn right on to Lake St.(Old Road 30) to Round-a-bout to Fox Farm Rd, North on Fox Farm Rd to CR 150 West. Turn Left on CR 150 W and we're approx. 1/4 mile on the left, Sign is out by the road. Across from the gravel pit.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    This is good advice. US 31 north to SR 25 (Rochester). Take SR 25 north and at 3rd stop light turn right (Couthouse is on the north east corner of intersection) follow SR25/SR14 east to second stop light (Sheppards Chevy dealership on north west corner of intersection) turn left and follow SR25 north approx. 20 to 25 miles. when you come to the 4 way stop of SR25/Winona Ave/Crystal Lake RD/ Zimmer Rd. proceed straight through intersection on Zimmer Rd til road T's. At T turn right on to Lake St.(Old Road 30) to Round-a-bout to Fox Farm Rd, North on Fox Farm Rd to CR 150 West. Turn Left on CR 150 W and we're approx. 1/4 mile on the left, Sign is out by the road. Across from the gravel pit.

Hey Riverman, write that down.

Is there a big oak tree we should be looking for. lol

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    Copy and paste?
    Hell I can barely read

I can vouch for that! I had the job of training him when he first started working for the company. You would have thought they would have gave me a big raise or something. I guess I failed....

I got permission to go but some family commitments just arose so not sure I can get back in time Sunday, I may have to pass again.

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    Take 31 to 25, 25 through Mentone to Warsaw city limits, then when 25 turns right at the stop sign go straight onto Zimmer Road. Turn right on Lake Street, go to roundabout go North on Fox farm, turn right onto 150. The range is on 150.
    Sorry for the duplication. Bob was right. This is the short version.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I can vouch for that! I had the job of , training him when he first started working for the company. You would have thought they would have gave me a big raise or something. I guess I failed....

I got permission to go but some family commitments just arose so not sure I can get back in time Sunday, I may have to pass again.

I know it was work training me and for that I apologize.You did a good job because I'm still employed:)

Guess what I get to do beginning next week.
    I get to train a fresh from Rose Hulman Chem E, get this, how to be an operator. Oh yeah it's gonna be great,I can't wait.:xmad:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I had a great weekend in Warsaw. I may never be the same though. Brent and crew put on a great match. It was a record turnout. I hope people continue to spread the word. It was good to shoot with downrange and oldmanriver on the squad. It has been a while since I have gotten to do that. They are always good help no matter what Jake says. The new shooters at Warsaw did great today from what I saw.

Stages from Area 5 were good. Too bad the guy that requested them did not show up. I hope the sand got washed out of where ever it was lodged.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    I had a great weekend in Warsaw. I may never be the same though. Brent and crew put on a great match. It was a record turnout. I hope people continue to spread the word. It was good to shoot with downrange and oldmanriver on the squad. It has been a while since I have gotten to do that. They are always good help no matter what Jake says. The new shooters at Warsaw did great today from what I saw.

Stages from Area 5 were good. Too bad the guy that requested them did not show up. I hope the sand got washed out of where ever it was lodged.

It doesn't happen often. Lots of good times. It was nice to meet so many new shooters

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    +1 on it being a great match.

The Area 5 stages were great and the one in the big bay was big fun as well. Heck, I even liked the standards stage. Brent and Co. really do an exceptional job. :yesway:

I probably could have shot better, a few dumb mistakes, but still about as much fun as one could ask for for $20. :D

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I had a great time shooting with Coach yesterday,it's been awhile and he's got stories.:)
    I have alot of rust to knock off but I did win one stage.I'm really good at those stand and shoots.
    The stages were fun and challenging as usual.

nipplehead

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    crown point
    another great match at Warsaw...thanks Brent, John and the Crew for putting on another awesome match. I try never to miss a Warsaw match, they never disappoint!!!:rockwoot:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom