Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    At the
    Warsaw Rifle & Pistol Club.
    Warsaw Rifle and Pistol Club

Shooters meeting at 9:45
    Shooting at
    10:00

6 Stages, no classifier. Most of them will be are version of the State Stages.
    130 +
    rounds.
    $20.00 for non-members
    $15.00 for members
    $5.00 for juniors
    with paid adult

It will be on the lower bays. Drive on the left.

Warsaw is a cold range. No handling firearms except at the safe
    area or under the supervision of a RO at the shooting line. No Ammunition in the
    safe area.
    If your new tell us at sign
    up.

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    Yes. Haven't shot anything else is so long I will have to reacquaint my self with it. 10pm is not a good time to try!!

Tim is down south so on my own with the nooks.

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    Thanks Steve, Thanks for everyone for coming!! Not a bad turn out for the State going on. Next match will be a outlaw match. A lot of targets and 2 stages full of steel. Lots of Texas Star's.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    [video=youtube;ZVE2UAFuLx8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVE2UAFuLx8&list=UU4RXvjOjXvzlcbGKfn2Edzg[/video]

Thanks for the help on the camera Brent and Steve. My nook fingers are worn down to the numb. It was a nice version of state match stages. nice to have 21 rounds in the gun. My biggest disappointment was the jam on the speed shoot. All in all another great match at Warsaw.

wildcatfan.62

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 9, 2011
    South Bend
    Great event, friendly group. This was my first USPSA event, and learned at least one valuable lesson for the next time to double check my gear before leaving home. I found out that a Gen 2 Glock mag doesn't like to work in a Gen 4 Glock that's been converted for left had mag release. It took me about 55 seconds to figure out TAP, RACK, CRAP (insert your favorite phrase here), TEACUP Grip to get my last two shots off on a stage.

Got to shoot with Coach in our squad. Was fun to watch him and couple of the other guys that really burned thru the stages.

Thanks Warsaw Rifle & Pistol Club Hope to be back for another shoot.
    Wildcatfan.62

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Thanks Steve, Thanks for everyone for coming!! Not a bad turn out for the State going on. Next match will be a outlaw match. A lot of targets and 2 stages full of steel. Lots of Texas Star's.

Can't wait!! :banana:

For those not familiar with what crazy stuff the twisted minds bent by whatever is in the drinking water up there can come up with when not restrained by pesky rules - it'll be some of the most fun you'll have shooting all year.

Top Bottom