• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I need to get my login email changed so I can block the incoming phishing/spam messages. I don't want to do that until I'm sure the new email address USPSA will have for me is in place and working, so I do not miss any correspondence.

Friction

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2014
    Terre Haute
    Just an FYI, LifeLock picked up the compromised list circulating on hacker websites and sent an alert based on the email addressed used.
    The passwords on the hacker exchange are now encrypted, ironically, by the guy selling them.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Just an FYI, LifeLock picked up the compromised list circulating on hacker websites and sent an alert based on the email addressed used.
    The passwords on the hacker exchange are now encrypted, ironically, by the guy selling them.

That's interesting. [STRIKE]I did not get a notice from Lifelock about it.[/STRIKE] CORRECTTION: I did receive the alert!

It's good to know that the thief is practicing responsible thievery by encrypting the passwords.

Last edited:

birdo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Lafayette, IN
    USPSA should be pushing that information out to membership, actively, not just posting it on their site for visitors to see....

They need to consult a security pro here, and fortify their response strategy. Before it starts costing them money.

Top Bottom