• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The password requirements are insane. Took 15 minutes to get one accepted. Have no idea what it was a day later. Some stupid phrase relating to eating :poop::poop::poop::poop:...

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    This morning I typed my new password in and it was called a good or great password on the first attempt. It is one a normally use in several places. Don't know??????

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    There are always growing pains when this type of transformation takes place, and it is going to take some time to get things smoothed out, but rest assured, as frustrating as it is for now, they will get it all worked out. I am sure they are overwhelmed with requests from all over the country at the moment.

Hopefully, it will be worth it in the end, I like what I see so far. It is a significant upgrade to the 1980's website they had before.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    This morning I typed my new password in and it was called a good or great password on the first attempt. It is one a normally use in several places. Don't know??????

My luck with technology is usually not good, but I had no problems with the process or getting a good password. Of course Coachismyhero is a strong password. duh!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I think whoever is running the website end of things must have an overwhelming job. 1st indicator of issues for me was the announcement email didn't bother to include a link to go directly to the site.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Is the summary of your scores available still in the results? The one that tells you A's B"s total time for the match and stuff like that.

Top Bottom