• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Yup, that's about it. The UT Non-res CFP gets you the ability to carry in a few states that do not extend full faith and credit to the IN LTCH.

Chkline

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    Anderson
    +1 ^

I took the course at Indy Gun Safety, and really enjoyed it! I learned quite a bit, and enjoyed the environment and instructor!

CitizenX

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Tippecanoe
    +1 ^

I took the course at Indy Gun Safety, and really enjoyed it! I learned quite a bit, and enjoyed the environment and instructor!

Sounds interesting! Can you give some details of what the class consists of? Are there any requirements like ammo and such or is it just classroom type training?

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    You DO NOT have to have your Indiana LTCH BEFORE taking the class. You will have one year to get it and submit your Utah application after taking the course.

Soooooo.....do you have to have your Indiana LTCH before you can get the Utah license? Or is that just a Gander Mtn thing?

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    You DO NOT have to have the Indiana LTCH until you apply, and you have up to one year to apply after taking the class. If Gander wants something else it's on them. The instructor's stamp on your application only means he has identified you and you have completed the course.

Cowboy45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Whitley County
    You should look into getting Arizona at the same time it costs a little more.. But you pick up Neveda, New Mexico and Kansas.. Also ya only have to sit for 2 hours once instead of twice.. That's what I did.. I can carry in 37 states with all three permits.. Def worth doing..

Top Bottom