• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have heard that there are some members here that may be affiliated with these classes. If so I would like some info on upcoming classes please. I have a link to a site from eventbrite. Is this legit? It shows their next class is Jan. 21st 2010. If this is true is there any room left? I really want to attend one of these classes asap. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Also if someone responds to this that is involved with the class let me know if you do not mind if I pm you with possibly a few more questions. Thanks.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Thank you ATM. I looked into his profile page and sent him a pm and it shows he hasnt been on in a week. Thank you for the other link too.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    From the course description:

Current cost of the permit (paid directly to Utah after the course) is $65.25 and is valid for 5 years. Renewal is $10.00 every 5 years thereafter.

alfahornet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Took the class and can only highly recommend it. Professionally taught and with the Utah permit you can carry in many more states. It's definitely worth the money.

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    Even if you don't get the permit the class is well worth the money ,
    you will gain ALOT of knowledge about gun laws and the like .
    have had my utah permit for awhile now ..

minuteman32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Central IN
    Well, it is being put together for me by 2 different people for me in that area. I am reasonably certain one or the other or both will happen, but the details are being ironed out by them and will depend on the folks that express interest, there. I usually try to post something on INGO whenever I have a class, so anyone interested, that had not heard about it, could attend. My usual fee is $150 per person & goes down from there. Here is a link w/ more general & contact info; http://www.indyrange.com/utah_permit.htm
    I'd be happy to have you in either of these classes, or you could arange to have me come up for another, if you like.
    Merry Christmas to everyone!

Robert55

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Utah nonresident permit class

I am in the process of putting together a Utah permit class in the
    Fort Wayne area. The instructor is minuteman32. The class should take place in late January or February depending on the interest level. I'd beware of websites that want you to pay up front with a credit card for a class. This 4 hour class is pay at the door with your paperwork certified at the end of the class. Strictly legit! If you are interested I am compiling e-mail addresses so I can keep everybody posted as the class develops. If you are interested and can provide your e-mail, I'll add you to the list and send you a flier with more information.

Top Bottom